Day 6: meeting and stressing

"Hhhmm"
"Sarah? Are you okay?"
Her sister continues to stir and hum in her sleep.
"Honey, wake up your having a nightmare"
Florence says while gently shaking sarah, Sarah jolts awake looking around to observe her location
"Wow hey, hey, look at me Sarah. Honey look at me"
Sarah looks at Florence with fear.
"It's me, it's Florence, your home your okay."
After Sarah comes back to reality and realizes she's in the arms of her big sister she melts into her arms.
"Are you okay?"
Sarah nods.
"Was it a nightmare"
She again nods.
"Do you get those often?"
"Not about this"she says almost whispering
"About what honey?"
"I.. I don't want to talk about it"
"Okay, that's okay." Florence says as she wraps her arms around her sister tighter.
"What time is it Florence?"
" 2 am, go back asleep honey"
And with that Sarah and her sister fall back asleep.

10 am Florence's alarm starts ringing.
"Sarah honey wake up, we have a meeting with your new principal in 1 hour"
Sarah stirs but doesn't respond.
"Honey wake up"
"I don't want to go"
"I know, but you have to"
"No"
"Il make you waffles?"
"And get ice cream after?"
" sneaky.. okay deal"
Sarah looks up at her sister and smirks.After that she gets dressed:

Sarah sits down at the table and Florence serves her some waffles

"Sit straight please"
"Uhgggg"
"What is that for attitude?"
" hmm?"
"Im gonna let this slide because your nervous but watch yourself" she says smirking at sarah.
"Can you do my hair?"
"That's a long time ago"
" you used to do it every day"
"Yes I would"
Florence walks up to sarah and starts braiding her hair:

"All done, no hurry because we have to leave like right now""I'm eating as fast as I can"" well don't eat to fast, we don't want you to get sick""So I have to eat fast, but not fast?""Yes""Complicated"Florence laughs

"I'm eating as fast as I can"
" well don't eat to fast, we don't want you to get sick"
"So I have to eat fast, but not fast?"
"Yes"
"Complicated"
Florence laughs.
Sarah gets her shoes on and they get in the car. On their way Florence looks at Sarah.
"You okay honey?, you look a bit sick"
" I." "Pull over"
"What?"
"PULL OVER NOW!" Sarah screams
Florence pulls the car over as fast as she can while sarah almost Jumps out throwing up on the side of the road, Florence gets out the car and rubs her sisters back.
"Honey are you okay?"
Sarah doesn't respond and just keeps throwing up. After about 2 minutes sarah is done and Florence helps sarah get up again only for Sarah's legs to cave in and Sarah lands in her sisters arm
"I'm fine, I'm sorry I'm fine" Sarah tells her sister while she gets on her own weak legs
"Honey, you should sit" Florence says as Sarah yet again falls on her knees.
"Wow, Hey slow down, just sit, come here" Florence says as she picks sarah up and sits her down at the car chair side ways so she's facing Florence who checks her little sister for any injuries.
"Florence im fine, i just got nervous"
"But- I- "
"Your right"
"How do you know what i wanted to say?
" I guess we are both having to get used to this illness, is that what you where going to say?"
Florence nods.
"Okay then, I want to leave before we get any later then we already are"

10 minutes later they arrive at the school.
Florence gets out and Sarah stays in her seat. Florence walks over to Sarah's door and opens it.
"Are you gonna get out?"
Sarah swallowes out of fear and slowly gets out the car shaking on her legs. Florence closes the door behind her and puts a hand under her armpit to try to support her so she doesn't fall again.
Sarah just smiles accepting the much needed support. They walk trough the hallway that is filled with teenagers giving the two weird looks. Sarah gets nervous until she feels Florence gently kiss her head for support. At the end of the hallway they are met by a big door that is signed with "principal". Florence nocks on the door.
"Come in" a voice says.
They walk into a clean and neat room.
"Ah miss Pugh, nice to meet you"
A male hand reaches out to be shaken and Florence shakes his hand when he turns to you.
"And you must be Sarah?"
She nods.
He again holds his hand out but she just stands
there. He gently takes his and back and it soon gets awkward.
"I'm so sorry we are late sir, Sarah got a little sick of nerves" Sarah just looks down
" oh that's totally fine, let's get talking, please sit" and everyone sits down at a big brown desk.
"So Sarah, why don't you tell me something about you?"
"I uhhhm" sarah looks down about to cry.
The principal looks at Florence confused.
"Sarah can be shy, as you see. But once you get to know her she is very funny and clever. She's an intelligent kid and very active. She gets overstimulated fast, but most of the time she just pulls trough the day. She can have some trouble with interacting with new people, but I'm sure it will be fine"
"You sound like a great person sarah, did you bring her rapport of grades in her old school like I asked?"
Florence looks at you.
"I think we forgot"
"N-no we d-d-Didnt" Sarah says shy and hands the man her rapport along with her file.
"Ah great! Oh also your file. Oh wow you got straight A+'s that's great! Let's go trough you file? I see here you have dyslexia and autism is that correct?"
"Oh that must be a mista-"
"Yes that's right" Sarah interrupts Florence.
"Wel im sure that won't be a problem, that was it for me, is there anything you want me to know?"
"Yes actually, Sara has a condition that makes her body react to stress a little different so it can be that she wil pass out one day. If so you should time it and call an ambulance after 5 minutes. If she wakes up in those 5 minutes you can just sent her home. But please call me either way"
"Ofcourse, thank you for sharing, il see you next Monday on your first day, here are your books and your school uniform, oh and here is your schedule"
"Thank you sir, goodbye!" Florence says
And they walk out of school again.
"I-I'm sorry"
"What for honey?"
"I didn't even say anything"
" time honey, give it time, oh by the way, autism? Dyslexia? Since when?"
"Well you get born with it ya know? (She jokes) One month after you left I found out , I thought mom had shared it with you, she tells everyone like she is proud of herself that she takes care of an" autistic" child, it's like it's a reward for her"
"Honey, I'm sorry for that but I'm glad you told the truth, are you okay?"
"I just want to go home please"
"No ice cream?"
"First ice cream, then home"
Florence smiles.

They get ice cream and went home. They ate some food but fell asleep soon after. Today was a stressful day. But there will be some much more stressful days.