Soundy?

3rd pov

Soundwave watched from the cameras. 'Why?' He thought, 'Why would she have feelings for him?' Soundwave knew that (B/N) was sentient like Lazerbeak. He felt jealous. The thing is, he'd never felt such feelings before. Not to anyone. Soundwave knew how to handle a lot of things but jealousy? Not a clue. Sure, he didn't care that he was Megatron's third in command but why? Soundwave doesn't have a superior complex but he does know that, Soundwave superior, Starscream inferior. He felt like he should be there getting a hug. Sure, (Y/N) may feel intimidated by him but he doesn't mean any harm. Soundwave continued to watch until he remembered why he went to go get (Y/N) to check up on Lazerbeak.

He got to the med bay and knocked on the door. (Y/N) and Starscream separated from their hug when they saw Soundwave enter. "Ah, Soundwave, what can I do for you?" (Y/N) said. She sounded nervous. She didn't know how long Soundwave watched the two. He pointed to Lazerbeak. "Can't you fix that drone by yourself?" Starscream spat with with venom in his voice. He did not want his time (Y/N) to end so quickly or be interrupted. "Of course I could help with what Lazerbeak needs," (Y/N) says, "We can chat later Starscream." Starscream muttered to himself and walked out of the room.

. . .

"What can I help you with Soundy?" (Y/N) asked. She immediately covered her mouth? (What is it called for Cybertronians?) "Uh, you ok with me calling you that?" (Y/N) asked. Soundwave gave a 'thumbs up' emoji. "Ah, alright." (Y/N) sighed in relief. Lazerbeak detached it's self from Soundwaves chassis and lie on the table. "Has anything been out of the ordinary?" (Y/N) asked. Soundwave nodded 'no'. "Just an average check up I guess." (Y/N) said. Soundwave nodded, he looked at (B/N). He knew how (Y/N) treated him when no one was looking. She treated (B/N) like her own sparkling. Just how he treated Rumble and Frenzy. Oh how he missed them dearly. It pains him to think about it but he does think of (B/N) like them, a mixture of both. Maybe he and (Y/N) can take care of (B/N) together as a family. With Lazerbeak as the pet. Just like those human families he has seen. As much as Soundwave can be intimidating to (Y/N), he never means any harm. He hopes (Y/N) can see that. However others see him as competition...