~° Rules °~

*~° Rules °~*

~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome. My name is Blackberry Cookie. How can I be of assistance?

So you want to know more about this book? With pleasure. The first page is right here and explains all the rules you need to follow in order to have the best experience possible. The rules dont only apply to making requests, but also while reading this book. You can also use this page to ask questions related to the book.. I would be happy to help.

The following page is the Request Page. As the name suggests, you can request your oneshot ideas there and maybe your idea will get a chance to be in this book. Of course you'll be credited at the beginning of the oneshot.

Next we have the [A/N] Page. [A/N] stands for 'Author's Note' and there will be weekly(?) updates about the book and its current state. A brief explaination, I know. There's not much to say anyway...

And last but not least, there are the chapters "Kingdom Oneshots" and "Ovenbreak Oneshots".
See those as some kind of introduction chapter to each of the oneshots... but those are mainly to divide them in various sections to keep it fresh and clean.

Now to wrap things up, I'll go over the rules real quick. That's what you are here for after all, no? I quote:

"Please make sure to stick to these rules, when you make a request or while reading this book:

- No Smut/Lemons!

- No Special or Guest Cookies! (e.g. BTS Cookies, Disney Cookies etc.) Snapdragon Cookie is the only exception!

- No AU's or plots, that change the characters personalities or roles completly!

- Fluff and Yandere Requests are allowed!

- Cookies from both Kingdom and Ovenbreak can be requested!

- None Cookies, like Schwarzwälder or Space Doughnut can be requested aswell!

- Its possible, that I'll do some changes on your request.

- When you make a request, please be patient. Im not someone, who updates all the time and I want to put work and effort in the stuff I make!

- Only write your requests in the comments of the next page. I want to keep the comments under the oneshots clean for people to discuss about things related to this book, the franchise or the oneshot itself. If you, for some reason, do it anyway, I might ignore and delete your comment.

- If a chapter contains Angst, Lust or anything related to serious and sensible topics, I'll make sure to put a trigger warning at the beginning of the chapter!

- Be respectful towards eachother and try to avoid quarrels! We all wanna have a great and comfortable time here!

- Dont insult someone for not sharing the same opinion as yourself! We respect eachother's opinions dearly.

Thats it, peeps! :)"

This was a note written by the author himself, so I apologize for his childish acts... like using a smiley at the end...

I hope I could be of assistance and I wish you all a happy reading! And please stick to the rules, will you? I would be very upset, if you dont...

Next page: ~° Request Page °~ --->