part 2

In hospital ( Neel’s cabin )

Bela: Dr. Uncle I miss you so much.. ( while hugging him cutely)

Neel : I also missed you my cutie pie..

Clearly see a jealousy in mahir’s eyes.

Mahir : Mr. Khanna I want talk with you.

Neel : who is he Bela ?

Bela : he is my husband.

Neel : what ?

Mahir  : we have to talk.

Neel : Bela please go to library with nurse and she give you a new story books. Go fast with her.

Bela went with nurse

Neel : so Mr. Sehgal how you marry with her..

Mahir : what...why shouldn’t I Marry with her ?

Neel : actually she was mentally ill. She become child. Here are her old reports.

Mahir show the reports and get sad.

Mahir : how she will be fine ?

Neel : u have to take her a lot. Like a little baby. And we can’t say that when she heals.

In car

Mahir was thinking about what Neel told him and Bela was playing with his phone.

Bela: hey I am hungry...I want to eat pizza..( cute pout )

Mahir : you must eat healthy food not junk food like pizza and burger..

Bela: no no I want pizza ..I want pizza...( Like a stubborn child )

Mahir: ok ok let’s go and eat it but only for today..

Bela : yes

Author pov

They had lunch and had some shopping for Bela also.  At evening they both back to home.

After a dinner

They both of are in same room and Mahir was going to sleep besides of her.

Bela pov

OH  God !! Why he was sleeping besides of me??

Author pov

Mahir and Bela are sleeping in same bed. Both of are really nervous. Mahir was continuing thinking about what Neel told him. He turn Bela’s side and about to say something but Bela interrupted.

Bela : I can’t sleep.

Mahir : try to sleep.

Bela: no, I can’t.

Mahir : can I tell you a story.

Bela: yes yes..

Mahir : so on once upon a time there was a Kingdom. That Kingdom have a handsome king. He want to find a love in his life. Once he invite every single girl of his kingdom for ball party and every girl was present also there because they all know that king was finding his love.

Bela : so he find his love or not ?

Mahir : keep patience baby. I told you nan.

Bela : ok ok tell me..

Mahir : so many girls are there. They all girls are trying to impress that king but king saw a girl Who was enjoying a party. She was not giving attention to anyone. She was just lost in her own world. King saw her innocent face and fall in love with her.

Bela: aww so cute

Mahir : then he wants to approach her but she lost in the party. King try his best to find her but he failed. Next days he told his mans to find her. They found her. King meet his father and talk about them marriage. His father tell this to his daughter and she get ready for marriage. They married and leave happy ever after.

Author pov

After finishing the story Mahir saw her and she was already fall in sleep. He just chuckle and sleep.

In morning

BEHIR are sleeping while cuddling each other. Mahir woke up. She was sleeping and was looking very cute. Mahir looked at her for a while and he separated himself from her arms and  left for fresh and up.

After a while Bela got up and rubbing her eyes.  At that time, Mahir is outside the bathroom. Mahir was wearing only a towel.  Bela was shocked to see him.  She was shocked to see his hot body not from him. She started staring at his body and when Mahir saw this, he thought of teasing her.

Mahir sat very close to her.

Mahir: now you can touch my bare body also.. baby girl am all yours..

Bela got soaked.

Bela : OH hello Mr. Husband I am not staring at you. I was just lost somewhere.

Mahir: ohm I see

Bela pov

Ohm God how I am behaving today... And he was just crazy.

Mahir: now go and fresh and up. I make breakfast for both of us.

Bela : ham

Bela went at her closet and finding something for wear today. Mahir comes to her.

Mahir: wear black dress today. It’s look good on you.

Mahir give her one of black dress. She take it and leave for shower. Mahir also went to kitchen. After some time he yelled.

Mahir : Bela come fast. Breakfast is ready.

Bela was coming down running from the stairs.

Mahir : be slow you must fall..

And she fell.  She got hurt on her knee and hand.  She was crying. Mahir ran to her and hugged her.  And started seeing her wounds. He lifted Bela in her arms and made her sit on the sofa.  She was just crying continuously.

Mahir: calm down my bachcha.. everything is alright.. don’t cry please. I can’t see tears in your eyes.

Bela : itttsss hurt a Lott. ( While crying)

Mahir bring the Frist aid box.

Mahir: Show me your wound. I have to put medicine on it.

Bela :  No.. it will give me a lot of pain.  I don’t take medicine.

Mahir: please Bela.. it’s important. It is too dangerous  to leave the wound open. Let me treat you. Please.

Bela : okay but you have to give me chocolates and my favourite ice cream..

Mahir: ok done

Mahir was cleaning his wounds and she closed her eyes.

Bela : aphtha..

Mahir: sorry baby

Mahir blew on her wound and slowly started applying medicine. By then, Bella’s eyes and face had also turned red due to crying. Mahir hugs her.

Mahir:  Please take care of yourself again on the stairs. I was so scared.

Bela : hm

Mahir wiped Bela’s tears and picked her up and took her to the dining table and made her sit comfortably on the chair. He served the breakfast to her.

Mahir : let me feed you. Your hand must be paining.

Bela: I don’t want to eat.

Mahir: baby please eat na.I made this breakfast for you specially. .

Bela: okay

Mahir feed her and after that he take her to them bedroom. She was sleeping and Mahir was seating besides of her while holding her hands. After an hour Mahir got call from his mafia team.

On call.

Mahir: what happened ?

UV ( youvraj): bro, we found out enemy. So come fast for mission.

Mahir: is that important ?

UV: obviously it’s important bro. Authorised why should I call you?

Mahir: okay am coming.

[ In next part : Bela in danger and how Mahir save her ? ]