The move to Santa Carla

Y/n looks over annoyed at her brothers fighting in the car and says 'do you have anything better to do' they both reply with 'yea' really y/n said 'cause it doesn't seem like it' she finishes. Well if Sam wasn't so annoying I wouldn't have to do this' Michael said 'ME ANNOYING' Sam shouted 'YEAH' Michael replied. Hey no more shouting in my car, Lucy said
I agree with mum, y/n said. So he should not say that about me, Sam whispered, HEY I heard that, y/n said with a little anger in her voice, your just as bad Sam pay no attention to him and you won't get in trouble, y/n said as she finished her sentence. Sam chuckled at what his sister said and started to whisper to his older brother. Hey we should prank y/n when we get there, Sam explained
Omg we totally should that would be so fun to see her reaction, Michael commented. They secretly plan there joke for the rest of the drive while y/n and their mother Lucy talk about things.
Lucy and y/ns conversation--
What do you think Santa Carla will be like, y/n stated worried of the new place. I think it will be beautiful and different from what we used to live in, Lucy responded. I guess your right I'm just a little worried cause we haven't been her for so long and because of the dad issues aswell. (Btw y/n told her mother and siblings after the divorce). I know sweetie but it is best to try and not think about it. As Lucy said that y/n looked at the sign that said murder capital of the world on the back. Y/n sighed as she said quietly well that's great. What did you say dear, Lucy said, Nothing y/n stammered.

Time skip~~

As they pull up to the house they see grandpa lying on the porch lifelessly.
Shocked they ran over seeing if he was ok. Dad, Lucy said... He looks dead, Michael added. No he is just a heavy sleeper, Lucy explained... If he's dead can we go back to Phoenix, Sam noted. Y/n hit him on the head and whispered, stop talking,. After she finished her sentence grandpa woke saying, playing dead and from what I heard doing a good damn job of it to,.
'Dad' Lucy sang. The three siblings shared a look. Y/n then just walked in the house looking in a strange facial expression. This is a pretty cool place, Michael began saying... Yeah for the Texas chainsaw massacre, Sam finished. Come on Sam give mum a break, Michael commanded.

Time skip to where they have their rooms~~

Y/ns room

(Choose which one you want) (Ignore the computer)

(Ignore the computer)

Michael and Sams room are the same in the movie.

Sam and Michael went into y/ns room after she left and set up the prank.
The prank--
Michael hides in y/ns bathroom and will make a lot of Strang noises when she gets back.
Sam will lock the door when he hears her getting scared and will sit outside incase she has a panic attack or anything to serious.

Y/n gets back and lays on her bed and reads her comic that Sam gave her. (Y/n likes comics as well with Sam but isn't obsessed with them). Michael then starts making scratching noises and breathing heavily. Y/n gets scared and asks who's there no one responds but starts humming a creepy song. This really scared y/n. The humming got even louder and that's when Sam locked the door.(they don't bang on anything because she gets scared) Y/n runs over to the door trying to get out, when she can't she starts screaming to let her out and help her. Lucy hears and runs towards her room to find Sam outside giggling.
Lucy's pov--
Me and dad were talking about how life has been for both of us when we hear screaming, then we realise the screaming is y/n. I rush as fast as I can to her to see what's wrong only to find Sam outside 'GIGGLING' what are you doing young man I growled. Sam shudders as he hears me. Only pranking y/n, Sam says trembled. Let her out now Sam, I said. He let y/n out and she looked petrified seeing y/n like this I could tell Sam felt really bad and sorry for her.

Y/ns pov--
I was screaming so loud when suddenly the door opened to reveal mum angry and worried and Sam looking guilty. I was mad at Sam and I guess the noises were Michael and that didn't make it better I ran over and hugged mum. Is the noises Michael, y/n guestioned.. Yeah sorry we just thought it would be fun, Sam wept. It's ok Sam just don't do it again cause you really did scare me, y/n explained.

Y/ns bathroom connected to her bedroom--

(It's a little bigger behind the picture)

Y/n can listen to concerts and performances cause she expects the noise.