CHAPTER 1 : NIMI'S BARRENESS

In a city called river bay, there lived a man called Felix. This man had two wives called Nkechi and Toluwanimi. These two had married Felix for years, Nkechi was the first wife and Toluwanimi thesecond. Nkechi was Igbo like her husband while Toluwanimi was Yoruba and because of that she always sought her to be nothing. 

Nkechi also said that because she had not given her husband any children while Nkechi had many children. Nimi was very offended and sad. One day as Nimi was going to the market to get some things, there was a mob of women who were led by Nkechi that came to her and started cursing her. They all followed Nkechi to tell her that she should leave her husband alone, and she should start packing out of the house. Nimi was broken down, devastated and totally demolished emotionally.     

When she got home she told her husband all that happened, and he said the devil uses many things to distract and deceive God's servant from receiving their blessing

When she got home she told her husband all that happened, and he said the devil uses many things to distract and deceive God's servant from receiving their blessing. Nimi thanked her husband and was determined that she will give birth. Anytime Nkechi insulted her she ignored, and was still determined, she did not let anyone to turn her down. One day Nkechi was feeling pains and vomiting, so Felix took her to the hospital and the doctor's did some test's on her, and it was confirmed that she was 5 weeks pregnant.