Prologue

"Mommy?" Cried the 9 year old girl as she stood in front of her parents. They laid in a puddle of blood. Tears streamed down her face. She felt nothing but sadness. "Daddy?" She shooked her parents desperately. "Why won't you wake up?" She bawled. "Please wake up." She sobbed loudly. Her cries could probably have been heard through the entire castle. "Why won't you answer..." She whispered miserably. She tried to wipe her eyes, but her hands were covered in blood. Thus making her only cry more and more. 

"Princess?" Whispered the strange man, that wore nothing but white, and his hair was as black as coal. 

"They won't wake up!!" She screamed at the man. "Help me wake them up!! Mommy, daddy!!!" She shook at there lifeless bodies more. Nothing moving, for it was helpless. 

"There dead, Princess." The smirk could have been heard in the man's voice from any where, but for a 9 year old girl... The word dead, ringed in her mind like bells on christmas day. 

"NO! YOU LIE!! My parent's aren't dead!! IF THEY LOVED ME, THEY WOULDN'T BE DEAD." She finally turned and looked at the strange man. Snots and tears fell from her face, like water falling from a water fall.  

"You want to know who killed them?" He smirked down at her. She stopped sobbing for a second and just stared at him. 

"Who?" She sniffled. 

"You did, princess." He smiled down at her, an evil sensation came from him. Her eye's bulged from there eye sockets. Her sob starting up again. She stood and ran towards the man. She started punching his thighs for it was as far as she could reach. Blood staining his white attire. 

"YOU LIIAR!!! I love my mommy and daddy!!!" She cried as she continued her little punches that had no affect on the man. 

"But Princess, I'm going to fix you. Make everything better. And you'll become the most powerful woman ever... But most importantly... I'm going to take your pain away. Your going to trust me." He patted her blood filled hair. His smile was sickening. She stopped and looked u at him. 

"Ok." She gave him a sad smile. The man took her small hand and together they walked away from the fallen king and queen of Scatch City. It was a day that the princess would never remember, and he could never forget.