One Direction Fan Fiction Where It's Not Supposed To Be

Well I'm really asking for hate on this one, but it is a topic that seriously needs to be addressed. Just imagine your looking for a nice rip-off Twilight story in the vampire genre, to read and drown out your sorrows with, when all of the sudden, you run across a story titled, "My Life Story = 1D". I know that whenever I see this I click on it to see WTF its doing in the vampire section.

When I look at the Table of Contents, the story usually consists of like 800 billion chapters and each chapter is like a half of a page (FACEPALM MOMENT and ANOTHER RANT). So, I click on the first chapter and skim it over. The first paragraphs normally consist of: OMG like toats just saw Harry Styles...... like OMFG, so like I told my friend Sarah and she was like OMG and I was like OMFG Sarah you betch like sursly, I hate you! Harry was a vampire.

Let me stop you before you post that hate comment! I'm not saying all 1D fan fictions are like this, its just an example that represents some of the ones I've come across.

Now I could rant about many things in this paragraph, but the main topic I'm getting at is that this has nothing to do with vampires. Just saying the word vampire in a story doesn't mean its a fucking vampire story! THERE IS A FAN FICTION CATEGORY FOR A REASON!

I've seen this in not only the vampire category, but in the werewolf, fantasy, and even the science fiction category, and yes I've seen some fan fictions that actually could be considered something besides fan fiction, but if your story doesn't have a developed plot in the category you put it in, IT DOESN'T BELONG IN THAT CATEGORY! It belongs in either fan fiction or random!

(Yes fan girls, I went there.)