Chapter 51

Sky pov ......

5 months later........

I have been chillin for these last five months. 3 months ago I got to take my babies home. they are doing very good now they lungs are developed and they are healthy . those two truly have my heart. Taij is my twin. he just gets so excited when he sees me after I come home from work. he makes me smile everyday. million is my baby too but he is more of his daddy's boy. he lights up when cash is around. speaking of me an cash we still together. but it's obviously not the same . Chanel dog ass 7 months now. she is unbelievable. she wake up eat complain eat some more ask cash to rub her feet an back eat an sleep. it's a never ending cycle. the same bullshit everyday. ion kno how much more I can take this. we Layin down now I'm holding Taij an cash holding million.

" Aww looka mommy baby. I love u soo much Taijie pooh" I said kissing all over his stomach.

He giggled an smiled at me making me smile back.

Cash was just starring at million an he was giggling too. lil t was at the bottom of the bed playing his game. we were all chilling like a family when Chanel loud mouth ass called cash.

" Cashhhhh my feet hurt an I'm hungry" she yelled out.

Cash sighed an rolled his eyes. " ok hold up a second"

" Hurry" she whined

"Shut the hell up" he said back

He sighed again an looked at me with sorry eyes.

" I'm sorry bae" he said an tryed to kiss me.

I put my hand up an said " no it's fine go head she needs u"

He handed me million an slowly walked out the door. this is beginning to take a toll on me. I'm not about to share what is rightfully mine. he don't know how it feels to be treated like tht. I looked up at the ceiling an said.

" Trig I need your help. so bad "

I put million an Taij in the cribs an told lil t to watch them for a minute. I walked out the room and was about to walk pass Chanel room when I heard some strange noises. I put my ear to the door and I heard noises again. I opened the door quietly an saw cash on top of Chanel suckin the life out of her neck. I shook my head and walked back to our room. I pulled out four bags . I threw million clothes an diapers and wipes and all of his things into a bag. then I put Taij things in a bag. then I got my suitcase an out my clothes in there an some of my heels and Jordan's . I got another bag an out my tooth brush and hair products in there with my make up an stuff. I got some of lil t clothes an some of his small toys and his video games an out those in a big bag. after I packed some of our stuff I asked lil t to watch the twins for me again an to keep them quiet. I dragged all those heavy ass bags to my range an out them in the trunk. I made my way back inside an pulled my gun out I put one bullet in the gun an made sure it was ready to fire. I went to our room an brought Taij an million out side to the car in they car seats I strapped them in an made lil t get in the back with them while I went handled some business. I went In the kitchen an poured me a glass of wine. I slowly walked back upstairs. an stopped in front of Chanel door. I opened it up an they were half naked and cash looked as if he was about to go in raw. I cleared my throat and they both jumped. cash an Chanel looked as if they had seen ghosts.

" Really cash in the room right nxt to ours" I asked

" Sky please let me explain" he asked pulling his pants up.

" Let U explain what!!!! Y u fuckin this bitch under my roof. or y I shouldn't shoot yo bitch ass" I screamed

" Baby please" he said

" Baby please my ass cash I swear u the sorriest nigga I ever met. u always sorry for this sorry for that. well I guess I have to be sorry for this too" I said aiming the gun at him an pulling the trigger.

" POW" THE gun went off

I shot him in the shoulder . I didn't have the heart enough to kill him. he is the father of my children. I never did like the term baby daddy. it sounded so demeaning and ratchet to me.

I looked at him an shock my head then I looked at chanel. I walked over to her an grabbed her by the neck.

" This child is the only reason ur still breathing right now. I would be grateful" I said making my grip tighter with every word.

" Sky let her go now" dre yelled

" I don't want to " I cried

" Sky she not worth it let her go " brandy yelled

" U is one lucky bitch" I said lettin her go

She started coughing an gasping for air an holding her neck.

" What happened" brandy asked

" I caught them about to fuck" I said walking out to get in the car.

I got in slamming the door shut. I was about to pull off when dre came up to the car.

" Sky where u goin" he asked

" Somewhere I'll be back idk when but ill be back. take care of dj tell brandy I love her an tell cash to have a nice life." I said rolling my window up an pulling off.

I drove all the way to the airport.

I need to see my friend.