Unspoken Love

-Yn's Pov-

Wassup. I'm Yn And Im 16yrs old. Im An Orphan With My 2 Sisters Payton And Camille. We're Assigned To Our New Parents That's Going To Adopted Us. We're Going To Their House In 2 More Days. I Want My Sisters To Change. Payton Smokes Weed And Camille Gives Head For Money. I'm The Youngest Out Of Them. My Sisters Never Listen To Me. I think I Just Need Someone Like My Ex To Love. Now That I Got Out Of That School Im Never Gonna Get To See My Ex. I Just Need Someone To Love And Make Me Happy.

-Payton's Pov-

Hey. Im Payton. Im 17 Yrs Old. Me And My Sisters Are Going Through A Lot Being Orphans. Now That We're Heading Into A New House And New Family. I don't Know What Imma Do With My Life And All This Smoking. My Sister Yn Wants Me To Stop Smoking. I Think I Need To, But It's A Habbit. I Hope My New Parents Be Nice To Us, Unlike Them Other Bitches That Was All Mean To Us For No Reason. But I Hope That I Get To Meet New Friends.

-Camille's Pov-

Waddup ! Im Camille. 20 Years Old. I Haven't Even Been In College Since Im An Orphan. My Sisters Are All I Care About. I Wanna Give Them Everything I Could, But You Know I Can't. Yeah I Give Head To Boys, Only Because We Need Money To Eat. Yn Doesn't Think I Should Do It, But None Of Them People That Are Offering Jobs Wont Help Us. I Got To Do What I Gotta Do. I Wanna Keep My Sisters Safe. I Don't Really Trust This New Family We Going To Since Our Last Familly Just Kicked Us Out. But Imma Be Looking Out.