𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 7: Under the Moonlight

Pansy sat in her room all day, shes feeling down, she avoided everyone yet there's something inside her thats saying she can still salvage his love for her. As the moon rised, she rushes to the astronomy tower after knowing that the man she's longing for was there, all alone.

She catches her breath as she reaches the top floor then she saw him, his elbows are resting on the tower's railing. Rays of moonlight touches his skin as the cold cruel wind blows his blonde hair, he's staring at the sky blankly, not knowing she was there.

She stepped closer and heaved out a loud heavy sigh. 'Draco..'

His eyes widen in shocked yet he imnediately looked away and was about to turn back yet Pansy hugged him from behind, droplets of tears welled on her eyes. Her voice cracked ' I-Im sorry I didn't believed you.. I- was afraid you'll fool and use me.. I'm so sorry.. ' He clenched his jaw, shutting his eyes closed as he tried not to cry. He faced her, placing a thumb on her lips and hushed her, he reaches for her lips as they began kissing eagerly. Draco was the first to pull away, he waved his wand in the air and music began playing, offering his hand to the crying lady, with tears in her eyes, she accepted it.

Guess there is something, and there is nothing
There is nothing in between
And in my eyes, there is a tiny dancer
Watching over me, he's singing~

Draco clasped Pansy’s right hand in his left, and placed his right hand beneath her left shoulder. He kept his knees bent as they to start the dance along with the music, Malfoy took a slow step forward with his left and right foot. Then took a large step forward with his left foot, they slowly swayed on the beat of the music.

"She's a, she's a lady, and I am just a boy"
He's singing, "She's a, she's a lady, and I am just a line without a hook"

Baby, I am a wreck when I'm without you
I need you here to stay
I broke all my bones that day I found you
Crying at the lake
Was it something I said to make you feel like you're a burden, oh
And if I could take it all back
I swear that I would pull you from the tide~

Malfoy lift his hand as Pansy spun around, the astronomy tower was filled with laughter as they almost stumbled, they stepped diagonally to the left with their left and right feet. Draco moved his left foot backward and to the left. Afterward, Malfoy slide his right foot backward and to the right. She spinned as she held on his hand before falling unto his arms.

They spent the night dancing happily under the moonlight with a smile on their faces, they promised not to let each other go.

Astoria lean into the toilet bowl, emptying the contents of her stomach as anther wave of nausea hits. Her heart skips as she remembered his smoldering eyes as he strokes inside her. Once her nausea has dissipated,  she clamber to her feet, splashing cold water on her face. Greengrass glanced at the pregnancy test next to her as she took a deep breath before reaching for it. She draws in a shattered breath and covers her mouth in shock.

she's pregnant.

She rushed on her dorm and wrote a letter to her parents, after the departure of her owl, she searched for her fianceé and to her disbelief, he saw him in his dorm, sleeping beside Pansy, naked. Her eyes became bloodshot as tears rolled down on her eyes.

She told no one about what she saw, except Lucius Malfoy. Little did she know, the trouble that she made will ruin Draco's life.