Chapter 7:Partner through timelines

It's has been 3 days since I met senju,today is Tuesday.

If I remembered correctly dranken is gonna call me to a toman meeting regarding moebius but before that I'm gonna meet emma-chan yeah let's also prevent her from flirting with me or else I'm gonna have a 2.0 punch from Hina and a death stare from dranken.thinking about it gives me chills. I also won't try to stop it(moebius fight) no one dies besides if I'm gonna change the future pah-chin is more safer in jail and I need to confront kisaki somehow and let him in toman this time I'll be the one manipulating him and prevent him from getting hit by the truck. It is for the better future.

Anyways I can't seem to pull this on alone, I need somehow who I can trust somehow , someone who would believe my bullshits if I tell that I'm from the future.

I was thinking hard to whom I can rely on then I suddenly remember Chifuyu.

I'll always guard your back Aibo. Chifuyu said as he smiled at takemichi.

That's right chifuyu has always been on my my side weather be it going on a double suicide, leading a fight with an impossible winning rate, or Believing something that seems to be a fantasy (timeleap) but I don't have that much courage to tell him, that time I accidentally tell him about my time leaping but this time it's to early baji-kun is still not suspicious of kisaki and hanma, and-

Why do you have to come back. When things were doing well.!

Because of you.!!Because of you dranken is.. Draken is!!..Chifuyu shouted has his eyes flooded with tears.

Aahhh. Takemichi suddenly put both of his hand on his head. Why did i suddenly remember that. Takemichi asked himself. It was my fault anyways I was to careless and act without to much knowledge of what was happening. Takemichi said to himself as he remembered dranken death.

Take care of Mikey ok?..I'm coming Emma.. Those were dranken's last words as his heart stopped beating. But this time that will not happen i'll make sure of it, I'll do no matter what it takes for everyone to have a bright future even if one day i'll have to sacrifice. Takemichi promised himself determined to change the upcoming future.

So as I was saying -ooh hey!!!takemichi are you listening?. Makoto asked takemichi In a shouting way which made takemichi come back to his senses.

Huh?

Oooooh! takemichi watch out. Akkun shouted Worringly at takemichi. As takemichi came back to his senses he hit his head to a tree.

What the!? Takemichi is shocked to feel his head bleeding.

Takuya and Makoto had a seriously look. Akkun asked takemichi if he is okay while yamagishi hand him a towel to wipe the blood dripping from his head while moving his glasses as if saying you owe me one.

Are you okay takemichi!?. Akkun is worried for takemichi.

Aaah yeah it's just a minor injury it's not that much of a big deal. Takemichi answered as he was wiping the blood on his head.

What are you-
It's fine really. Takemichi cut of akkun.

Acting cool are you.Makoto joked.

Not a funny joke. Takuya said.

As ccording to my calculations anyone who hit their head on a hard thing will have a temporary head throbbing for awhile depends on the injury yamagishi said as he was starting his daily dictionary statements.

Makoto and takuya just sighed.

For now let's head to the school infirmary first and get you treated then attend class. Akkun said as he starts walking to the said destination and the other 4 follows him.