Luca Kaneshiro

✿ Luca Kaneshiro x Fem Mafia Reader
✿ Theme: Fluff.

✿ Requested by ilovesmeself

"Even with more than fifty men you can't do a clean job? Please Kaneshiro, this is ridiculous

"Even with more than fifty men you can't do a clean job? Please Kaneshiro, this is ridiculous." She frowned, hitting the face of one of the mob victims with her heel. "At least I can make sure my men do their job properly."

He laughed softly, surveying the corpses on the ground, "Weren't you the one who made the front page of a newspaper last week?"

She clicked her tongue, crossing her arms as she looked around her. "Anyways. What are you looking for?"

L/n's mafia shared a target with Kaneshiro's mafia, and unexpectedly, the boy won the money they were both aiming for by ending the target's life.
Y/n arrived at the scene with her subordinates, finding the scene of Luca looking for a possession «very precious to him» which he had lost in the process of his attack.

"Nothing special... just..." He kept silent for a few seconds before raising his hand with visible joy. "I found him!" A smile spread across his face as he showed his rival a child-like keychain bearing the face of a lion. "Him?" the girl raised an eyebrow, "Yeah, Augustus! I've had him with me for yeears."

She snorted in response, looking more closely at the keychain after taking it from the younger one. "You're such a kid." She threw the object to the blond haired boy, looking at him with remarkable disgust. "You don't even deserve the money."

"What do you mean?"

"You don't deserve it, Kaneshiro. You don't deserve anything." She raised her voice with remarkable anger. "Your achievements, fame and all of your fucking money came from your family. You haven't achieved a little single thing by yourself."
The one with blonde hair frowned, getting up to look seriously at the opposite. "I built this mafia with my bare own hands; blood, sweat and tears. You are nothing compared to me, do you understand?"

"We are at the same level, Y/n." There wasn't a trace of doubt in his words. "We are both leaders of our own families, aren't we? And that's totally pog! We might have our differences but they don't make any of us better than anyone."

"Don't fuck with me, Luca. I could kill you right now if I wanted to." She pointed her gun in the direction of the taller's chest. They both stood in complete silence before a subordinate of Kaneshiro's interrupted, "Boss, the police are on their way."

"Shit." They commented in unison before exchanging annoyed glances at each other.

.
.
.

After that day neither of them exchanged a word, choosing to ignore each other completely if they got into a situation that forced them to be together.
However, despite the resentment, Luca still asked for information about the woman on a daily basis; he was afraid that something would happen to her because he considered her a novice when it came to leading a mafia.

And that concern seemed to sharpen the moment he was told about a recent event.

An expression plagued with concern spread across his face as he read the headline of the newspaper. «Y/n L/n captured. The woman behind countless crimes over the last decade»
Not believing that article, and without saying a word, he slipped away to a place where he knew he could find her.

A humble apartment in the suburbs, that was his destination. He opened the front door with ease, noticing some bottles of wine rolling on the floor as soon as he took a few steps inside; the place was messy, almost abandoned, if not for the soft noise of static from a television.
Quickly approaching that sound, he noticed the girl lying on the floor between thin sheets "Oh my god Y/n, are you okay?" The aforementioned raised her head, looking with a hint of confusion at the man in front of her.

"I thought you were somewhere else... what a relief." Before she spoke, he handed her the paper, causing her to burst out laughing as she read the headline.

"Aww, so you came all the way to here just to check on me~? Haha, such a puppy." Her voice was drowned in alcohol, a goofy laugh hovering over her lips. "Fake news big boy. I have my contacts over the other other side."

He cracked a smile after hearing Y/n's words. "I really do care about you," he admitted, "after all, you are my rival."

THIS IS MUCH LONGER THAN WHAT I INITIALLY PLANNED HAHAHA WHOOPS

i hope yall enjoyed this one!!! really had fun writing this >:D

also also. what about the new cover??? ive seen some pretty pog cosplays on insta and luca's cosplays... ..im not thaat down bad but yknow hahah... .. .ANYWAYS. keep an eye out for the upcoming updates!!! 🙌🙌