the beginning

Anita get your ass up . I slowly start to come to and realize where I was I still had on my ripped dress from last night. Instantly I feel sick, I looked at my mom she has a look of hatred and confusion written on her face as she looks down and See's her naked husband. She slapped me hard so bitch you wanna fuck My man . No ma he raped me I swear look at my dress my mom punched me hard by this time Chris was woke and getting dressed . What's going on his deep raspy voice say I hated his voice I hated him he was disgusting my mom looked at me on the floor with a busted lip. I could see the rage in her eyes as she looked at me to him.

Nothing baby come here this little bitch Anita is telling lies on you!
I look and see his yellow teeth smiling and grinning Is that right baby .
How about you go out shopping and I teach her a lesson about lying .
I see my mom eyes glow as he pulled out a stack and hand it to her and get a room with a jacuzzi we staying there tonight.
My mom shae looks at me before she kisses Chris and heads for the door not before looking back and saying I hope he kills you bitch hahaha and then she was gone leaving me with the monster pervert.
I look over at chris at 6, foot tall dark skin waves but 42 years.. .I was snapped out my thoughts by a hard dick being shoved insides my mouth tears started to fall oh God why me I silently cried after he came he fucked me for hours telling me how much he loves me . Hours later he left I crawled in the shower and cried for hours, only if my dad wouldn't have left this wouldn't be happening but that evil bitch of a mom I have ran him away .
I washed as best I could with being sore I climbed in bed praying for better days especially since I'm a senior and graduating in a couple of weeks I'm homeschooled and graduated 2 years years early so I'm 16 and graduating high school I'm so damn proud of myself I know my dad would be too I turn over and sleep knowing I'll be far away in college in a couple of weeks.