Sweet Kiss

"Amina stop," laying his hand on my shoulders making me stop. "...I'm sorry," turning around I look at him with watery eyes, "why," I managed to speak after the shock. Feeling frustrated for my weakling attitude in this situation, I harshly remove his hands from my shoulders. "WHY, WHY, WHY DID YOU DO IT YUSUF," I yelled in his face, tears streaming down my cheeks. "why," I sobbed. Taking my hand, he pulled me towards his chest. "I'm sorry, it will never happen again, please forgive me, I love you," he soothed rubbing my hair flat. "Im sorry," he said them his body started to tremble. Feeling his tears on my head , I look up to see my husband crying. Whipping his tears away, I tippy toed to his cheeks and kissed where the tear once was.
Remembering that you should forgive someone, they way you want Allah to forgive you.
Looking into his eyes, I see his regret, he didn't mean it, he was sad and angers at his self. Seeing the regret in his eyes I whipped the fresh tears going down his cheeks, "It's okay," I said rubbing his arms up and down "It was a mistake."  Looking into his eyes again, I see he was happy, but still regret full, but I also saw lust. Slipping his hands to my neck he brings my face closer. Our lips crashed and fireworks erupted. Moving in sync I move closer if that was possible. Grabbing my thighs, I wrap my legs around his hips. Hitting the wall with my back, we continued to kiss. Wrapping my hands around his neck, I start to toy with his hair. Grabbing my ass, I giggled. Continuing our little make out session, we break apart. "Well that was..." I paused breathless. "Fun," he finished breathing heavily. Looking into his beautiful green eyes I sigh. "I love you."
"I love you too," I replied.