Who is CLBM? A business for heroes..

In American today (2015), the household has been broken. There are so many homes without two parents (mother and father). The traditional home has been forgotten and replaced. The woman is now heading the house, and the man is left trying to find out where his place is in the equation. Where there was once a respect and welcoming of the man's leadership in the home...it is now being replaced by the single home, and the war of "man vs woman" in a child support case. The average young man going through a child support case today, truly does want to find his way...and take care of his child. He himself has been broken. He has lost his positive self-image and struggles to find a way to build the skills to pull himself back up to feel good enough to "walk like a man" in our society. He is crying out for a chance to begin again.

Meet CLBM:

Go through the low income neighborhoods today, and you will find a man looking for opportunity. He doesn't know which way to go, because each door is being closed. His skin is not the right color. He does not dress the way society thinks he should. He holds his head down, because he knows he is judged on the impoverished impression displayed on his person. He doesn't or hasn't got the philosophy of "what a man thinks...is what he is". He believes those philosophical ideas are for the higher class citizens, because he has been told that "he is nothing". He, my friend, is "broken" and doesn't know where to begin to "fix" his problem.

CLBM is not someone we may know personally, but we find him putting in applications at fast food restaurants, local gas stations and area convenience stores. He seldom has a legal driver's license and has a child support case that is running up daily. He doesn't know how to quite go about getting his situation right, when his resources are so limited. To no avail, he is found on the street corners trying to make a buck selling drugs and often using them himself. He is a man struggling on the inside, but wants and needs to look strong from the outside. He holds a tough demeanor, but wishes he could just get it together. He questions why the situation has turned out so wrong. He may have come from a home with both parents, but society today has led him astray in the belief of "living for the now". Caught up in that moment of "living for the now" he has conceived a little "image" of himself...that does not know him. He is in anguish and constantly watching his dream of becoming a "real man" diminish daily.

In summary, CLBM is a man from a impoverished neighborhood. He is asking for a second chance to get his life right. He wants to feel that he can provide for himself and for his family. He wants to obtain the things in life that he has dreamt for himself, which includes: trade skills, good wages, a valid driver's license and most of all, to be able to hold his head up in society. He wants to feel like a valued citizen, especially to his own child. He knows that unless he gets his act together, more than likely, his child will live in a impoverished household and one day feel the emptiness that he himself feels right now.

A Service Company Striving to Provide Solutions

Classic Lawncare & Building Maintenance (CLBM) clearly sees the men mentioned above as an important and valued resource to build growth in our business. We believe that with the proper education, training and opportunity, these men can become the "men" they want to be. Classic Lawncare & Building Maintenance is hungry for developing strategies and solutions that can change lives in our community. We have built our slogan "We're changing lives, one community at a time" around our belief.

Classic Lawncare & Building Maintenance is a service business located in Ypsilanti, Michigan. We have been in business since 1998. The name Classic Lawncare & Building Maintenance was obtained in 2007, after combining two businesses together (Clinton and Diane Cleaning and Classic Lawncare). The services we offer are tailored for the Housing Industry. Our services include: property preservation, vacant aparment cleaning, hallway, office and club house cleaning, complete lawn care and landscaping.

Classic Lawncare & Building Maintenance has two goals: (1) To serve and have happy customers (internal and external) and (2) Create better communities.

To accomplish the first goal (To serve and have happy customers), we have to first develop our internal customer (our employee) with the skills, knowledge and attitude to perform the job required. Second, we have to find the customer (external) who has the need we can solve. We need to develop a communication between both of these customers so that each is truly satisfied.

To accomplish the second goal (Create better communities), we start with our internal customer (employee) by developing the attitude of "customer committment" and the attitude of "fulfillment". Our employee gets fulfillment in knowing that he is skilled and has the confidence to do the best job he can possibly do. Through this fulfillment is also the satisfaction our external customer (client) gets from being totally satisfied with the outcome of solving his problem. In other words, the client's "community" will look better...which also creates a better image for them. Now we have an internal customer (employee) who feels good in society, and a external customer (client) who feels good about his community as well.

Classic Lawncare & Building Maintenance does not discriminate by only hiring males. Our main focus is geared toward "bringing the community back to par". We welcome all who want to become "Heroes" in changing the communities around them.

If you have a desire to change your life and the community around you...Classic Lawncare & Building Maintenance wants to "Welcome you to the community"!

Who is CLBM? A business for heroes...was written by Diane Newbill. Please visit our social website: www.clbm.net.

Diane Newbill is the owner of Classic Lawncare & Building Maintenance. She can been reached at: DianeNewbill@aol.com or dianenewbill@gmail.com .

A 2013 - 2015 publication. All rights reserved. This publication cannot be copied, reproduced or used in any way without the consent of the publisher.