The Movie Night From Hell

"Its been so long

"Its been so long. I missed you so much" Ivys voice muffled against Casey's sweater as the reunited girls hugged. When Casey broke up with Stu it made Ivy so upset that she stopped talking to the girl. This is the first time they talked since it all happened.

"I missed you too. I'm sorry for breaking up with your brother but I just didnt want to play with his feelings, Yanow." Casey apologized "I understand. I just thought you guys were meant to be or something. It doesn't matter." Ivy brushed off.

"Im going to the restroom before we start the mov-" Ivy was interuppted by the loud ringing of the telephone. Assuming it was Caseys boyfriend Ivy just rolled her eyes and walked upstairs to the bathroom.

Ivy wiped, realizing she started her period. She needed pads, tapons, anything. She put toilet paper over her panties and looked in each cabinet. After looking in five wooden cabinets, she finally found pads.

After getting herself situated she walked back downstairs to hear the doorbell ring and looked over to a scared looking casey. She furrowed her brows and tiled her head, as in a tell me what the hell is happening type of way.

Casey ignored her as tears streamed down her face "Whos there?" Ivy quietly asked her. She was again ignored as the phone started ringing, making casey panic more. Ivy rolled her eyes, connecting the wrong dots, and answered the phone.

"Dont you watch scary movies, saying "whose there" is a death wish. Give Casey the phone back." A dark male voice said, making her realize that it wasnt just steve messing with her.

"Hell no. You leave her alone. Please. Or else." Ivy snapped. "Or else what?" The man asked. That shut ivy up. She closed her eyes and just handed casey the phone. After Casey talked to the man for a minute her eyes widened and she sprinted to the back door. Ivy just watched, trying to keep up.

She hears the light flicker on and a bloodcurling scream. She sprints over and falls to the floor next to Casey when she sees Steve, tied to a chair. She pulled Casey into her arms and grabbed the phone.

"Where are you?" Ivy asked, urgently. "Guess." She looked out of the window at every possible angle and nothing. "I dont know where you are! Please just stop it! Dont hurt anybody! Please." Ivy sobbed. "Do you want to play a game?" The deep voice rumbled. "No! Just leave please!" She replied. "Then I guess poor Steve is going to die. Give the phone to Casey. Now."

Ivy handed to phone to Casey. She put her hand over her mouth to muffle her sobs and avoided all eye contact. Steve was going to die because of her. Ivy grew confused when Casey stood up shakily, turning off the patio light. Ivy snuck to the kitchen and picked up the largest knife she could find, sinking down next to the counter, heavily breathing.

Casey loudly screamed, causing Ivy to sprint back over to the door, only to see Steves guts everywhere and Casey freaking out. She screamed, falling next to Casey, wrapping her arms around her. Casey put the phone back up to her ear. "Leave me alone... Please." She mutters.

"Dont make me. I can't." She continues to talk to the stalker. Ivy stared into nothing, shocked. How could this happen to them. What did the girls do to deserve this. She was so dazed that she didnt realize Casey had crawled to the kitchen. Until a lawn chair took her attention by going through the window of the door, glass shards entering her leg. Casey pulled her up and together they ran like hell, Ivy clutching her bleeding leg as she ran.

Casey ended up dropping the knife she had and the phone as they both panicked. As they turned the hallway corner something leaped out of the closet, grabbing Ivy. Casey looked back at her screaming.

"I love you Casey just run. Go!" Ivy yelled through her sobbing. Before something hit her in the head, darkness clouding her vision.

-

She woke up to sirens blaring, she was on a stretcher being rolled out of the house, she sat up as much as she could and look around. She saw Casey hanging from a tree with her guts out. The second she saw that she let out a terrifying scream.

-

IM AWARE THAT THIS IS SHITTY its the first thing ive written and im just trying to get it actually started i kinda just want to build a good storyline for Ivy.