PASSION ACADEMY!!

(Bell Rings)
Here comes all the running of all the pupils of the upright and standard school of passion academy
......
On the first day a guy hurriedly bumps into a me knocking out my phone and text books from my hands..
In annoyance is spilled, are you blind you dump idiot??, I said that not because I cared about my books but because my phone got damaged and I had a lot of hot sexy guys I had to call err!!
“I'm sorry this is my first day here and I was told to”, with much aggravation I stopped him at his words, Shut up!! idiot and move along. In disbelief in what he had just experienced on his first day he stood up and walked away while my friend laughed over the incident. Standing from picking my books I turn around to see the stupid dumbo who almost crush my dreams, Woah!, Scratch that my dream date. I turned and my eyes met with the eyes of another, a black guy so gorgeous I cringed, as tall as a building, not as a building but you get the idea, he had the brightest pink lips I've ever seen and a long deep dark hair, at this point I knew my friends saw me drooling cause they soon started murmur amongst themselves, that was my hint to reset and I really tried but it was like he was sent by the devil.
   A few minutes later into the first lesson, The school Counselor Mr Roger walked in and excused himself to the whole class and said “Hello everyone please I have good news, I have a new student with me here, so I'll leave you be for him to introduce himself” as he signed Miss Risson to take charge as he left the scene the same way he came. “Okay, Master Can we or may we know you” said Miss Risson. As he Walked in it happened to be the Lucifer From heaven I met today Oh my Leaping BumShort!!.He stood in confidence as he spoke, “Hello, I'm Chiemerie, I'm from Africa I.....“Africa!??, You don't sound African” Jake the class clown said as other boys laughed, but no girl dared to laugh cause I can see all of them were goshing over him and they all wanted to be on his good side, and here I am trying to be on his bed side, Ummmh!!Owuuh!, “Delight are you okay” Karen asked as I shook my head looking as confused as she was. Oh No! Did I just fantasize in front of everyone, as I saw all eyes on me, I looked at the new kid as he himself looking at my while squenting his eyes and I knew he was observating me, As soon as he stopped his Face looked red and as one of his curved brows was raised as high as it could, Oh my Leaping BumShort!! I really want this Guy to hold me up and Tie me down and I'll never be the same Again. As if he knew what I was saying he let out a loud cough and asked Miss Risson where he would seat, As if previously planned all the girls let out their chairs including my friends, But no girl in my class was as glassy and busty as I was so I directed him to my seat in the most seductive way I could and he look more disgusted than when I first learn I have to study to be something in life, Who know you actually needed to be something in life!!(sighs) anyways, he turn and walk towards my friend Joy, sat down beside her and said Hi while she giggled out loud. I in the other hand was fuming well it on like my previous Leaping BumShorts, Well it's on I bet you he'll be my BangBud......