2) - 🤍 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐦𝐞 (𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐱 𝐠𝐧!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫)🤍

TW and CW: Mentions of weapons, knives and carving on skin (literally) nothing gorey tho
࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

If there's one thing about living and surviving in Nevada is that the number rule that you've followed for all of your life is to expect the unexpected

If there's one thing about living and surviving in Nevada is that the number rule that you've followed for all of your life is to expect the unexpected. There is no such thing as a surprise to you. Always stay vigilant and look over your back thrice before moving forward. Know your enemy's moves and always be two steps ahead of them.

However, all that crumbled to dust.

You don't know how you ended up in this situation but in front of you in your storage room was Nevada's most wanted, hunched over and studying your weapon display. Yes, the last thing you've ever expected. You leaned on your doorway with your arms crossed, observing his behaviour. You wouldn't admit it, even to yourself, but the idea of him being able to slash you open with one strike made your stomach churn and your hands feel clammy.

With precaution, you stepped closer with your eyes still glued to his masked face, which made it harder to read his expression. "Pretty neat, right?" you croaked as he picked up one of your blades, eyeing the patterned engraved details on the handle. He hasn't said a word the whole time he was with you which didn't help with your anxiety, but judging by how concentrated he was with your weapon collection, you could tell that he was impressed.

He placed the blade down and picked up another weapon and ran his fingers over the details. "I don't use these for combat..." you stated your gaze now fixed on your collection "they're way too precious, I can't risk them being damaged." Hank finally faced you and you could see your faint reflection on his red goggles. Much to your surprise, your nerves melted away. "You like it?" you smiled as you asked.

A nod.

Time flew by as you showed him your other weapons and explained the origins and where you got them from. Some even had wooden handles with intricately carved patterns. The Nevada sky soon grew dark as the daylight burnt away, which meant Hank had to leave back to base. "Will I ever see you again?" your voice was saddened; you rarely ever had company let alone anyone being interested in your collection.

As expected, he didn't give you a verbal response. Suddenly you had an idea, something that will remind him of you when he's alone. "Hank? Can I..." your breath was caught in your throat as you spoke "... Can I mark you? With one of my blades?" There was a long silence which made you regret what you said "If you don't want to then -" you were cut off when you noticed Hank removing his coat, leaving his arms bare and you smiled. You went to grab your favourite pocket blade and reached closer to his arm. Then carefully without going too deep into his skin, you started carving your initials onto his upper arm, just enough that it will leave a scar. You didn't want to make it too big but just the right size for it to be visible.

Needless to say, Doc noticed the initials when he returned back into the base.