A/N

***IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

THIS NOTE IS GOING ON TO ALL OF MY LEGENDS OF TOMORROW STORIES AND/OR STORIES WHERE LEGENDS OF TOMORROW WILL INCORPORATED HEAVILY IN FUTURE PARTS.

First off,

Let's start with the elephant in the room- for those of you who don't know, yesterday the CW cancelled Legends Of Tomorrow after 7 seasons. We are all deeply hurt seeing as this show has helped us grow over the past seven years, and that we left on the cliffhanger of Sara being pregnant and the Legends going to jail for their time crimes.

Like I said, everyone who has watched Legends is very hurt by this and they should be. I just wanted to reach out and say that though the show has been cancelled, it will not, WILL NOT, be affecting me and the way I write my books.

However, I wanted to know if anyone has an opinion on this- I want to make another book, basically everything that would have happened in season 8 if CW had decided to use their brains and renew the show. I wanted to write it and leave it open for other writers to use so that they could expand their books past the CW timeline.

My question for all of you is- would you like to read it or be interested in the idea of me writing it?

I hope everyone is doing okay with the news. I know some people with instagram accounts have gone out and said that they need space to clear their heads or all together going to stop posting. I also just wanted to make sure that everyone on this platform was okay and if you are not- my inbox is always open to give advice or just to listen to you rant.

As I finish writing this, there's no way to say it better-

LEGENDS NEVER DIE <3

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

2016-2022