I

you recently got the role of elvie nelson, you were now getting ready in one of the trucks, your first scene was with the nelson family where you introduced yourself and you just walked around the house and got to see your new room, you were quite nervous but knew nothing would go wrong.

(this outfit is my choice, i found it cute together but if you think its horrible, please think of something else im terribly sorry HEBHWBBFEE)

you were reading through you're script for the last time when will and kit walked in.

"oh hi guys!" you said, ''hi y/n, nervous?'' kit asked you.

''yeah just a littlle bit, hope it wont take to long'' you said, ''yeah if it will this guy here would turn you into a little lad, just like his hair in last season'' kit said while putting his hand on wills shoulder.

''hey i did not choose that hair okay! not my fault i can twerk and you can't'' will said as we laughed but kit just looked at him with an amused look on his face.

''scene one due in three minutes...'' the producer said through the speaker, ''okay lets go'' me and kit said in unision as we started walking towards the house we had our scene in, i caught will staring at me two times, but i just thought it was nothing and smiled at him, ''scene one due in two minutes..'' the producer said again as we started running, the crew did our last touch ups as kit and olivia got ready in the home.

''scene one start in three, two, one'' the producer said as olivia and kit started talking about charlie, that was my cue to ring the bell, olivia opened the door and stood there for a few seconds, ''mom whos there?'' kit/nick said as he walked closer to the door, ''oh hi darling, can i help you dear?'' olivia/sarah said, ''oh hi miss, hi guy! im elvie!'' i said in a shy acting tone, ''mom what is she doing here?'' kit/nick said.

''come in dear, and nick ill tell you in a second, do not worry my child!'' olivia/sarah said as i grabbed my suitcase brang it inside, closer the door and left the suitcase there, and followed kit and olivia to the kitchen.

''so, this is elvie, this is nick, so since you have been complaining about being lonely in the house when im not here, i decided to bring some company, this is your new sister!'' olivia/sarah said, ''really? thank you so much mom!'' kit/nick said as i acted out like i didn't know what to say, so i smiled akwardly, ''oh im sorry my dear i forgot to tell you whats happening as well, this is nick your new brother, and im sarah, your new mom, i hope well all get along well!'' olivia/sarah said, i just smiled and acted happy, ''but where will she sleep mom?'' kit/nick said, ''oh you wait, let me finish my tea and i will show you!'' olivia/sarah said as she ''drank'' her tea and then stood up, we followed her up the stairs and she opened the door to a room, ''this will be your new room! nick's is over there!'' she said as she pointed towards a door that was two doors away from mine, ''okay, thank you so much, ill bring my suitcase up here, m-mum!'' i said as i went down the stairs to grab my suitcase and brang it up to my room, kit went into his ''room'' as i went into mine, and thats when the scene stopped.

the crew clapped as me, kit and olivia went out the house to find the rest of the cast smiling, recieving alot of compliments as we all hugged, i got some water and we walked over to the next scene, where kit/nick and joe/charlie were calling both in their rooms, kit/nick told him what happened and how he couldn't wait to introduce him to me/elvie.

they filmed some more scenes as me and the rest of the cast waited and got to know eachother better, you were telling eachother embarrasing stories from when we were younger and were just a laughing mess, the time flew by as it was already dark, and you didnt have any scenes left, you left the set and said goodbye to everyone.

================================================================================

A/N

i hope nothings too cringey too far, please lmk your opinions down below and if i should change anything,

have a good day and tysm for reading!