part 7

Part 7:-

Anirudh come to the hall inl Search of saudamini but she is not found.

he asked sejal about saudamini who tell him that saudamini went to city to bring bridal thing's.Anirudh get sad about saudamini being away.

bondita do her work when she get a call from unknown person.
she pick up and get shocked to find indu.

he say that day Anirudh brought her here. but she won't be far from him.
bondita get tensed and cut the call.

She comes back to her outhouse and sees gift at sofa and message from Anirudh that she should wear this dress during his sangeet ceremony. bondita smiles at his gift.

He wakes up and see it morning and he starts getting ready for going to mansion, he Search for the gift which he brings for saudamini.

Anirudh:yeh gift kaha rakh diya. kahe nahi mille rahe hai.

at mansion,

bondita is working on kitchen.
sejal's mother passes by and asks what will she do.
bondita: she will decorate house well.
sejal mother asked asks her to check if decrotaion is on door and not let anyone touch it, then says she herself will check.
Servant comes and says sejal mother that sejal wants diet food with exact number of calories.
sejal mother leaves with her.

bondita come to the door, she get another unknown call,she get tensed
suddenly
indu catches her and starts flirting and says he will get her all things which she like cloths, jewelry.

bondita:i  do not need jewelry.
Saying the she push him.

bondita come to reality and see it was her imagination.she see groom family coming so she tell all of family members.

sejal family welcome groom and his family. lbondita look for Anirudh but no find Anirudh.

At road,

Anirudh and saudamini are in the car. they look at each others and smiles.
saudamini: this is the way to the fort, right.
Anirudh:yes,
saudamini:acha,aaj tum mujhe kyu le aaye iss trip pe..
Anirudh :iss sawal ka jawab tum khud samjhlo.

saudamini feels shy and Anirudh talks with love. He smiles with saudamini.
saudamini plays a song.

Bulaave tujhe….plays…

They go and buy corn.. They eat the corn. saudamini runs away. Anirudh goes after her. They play around.saudamini was about to fall when He hold her in arms. They have an eyelock.

at mansion,

bondita will sad as Anirudh gone out with saudamini leaving her alone and she doing work for wedding.

at road,
they are driving when Some men who are drunk get annoying while passing by in their jeep.

Anirudh: idiots. saudamini are you fine.
Saudamini: yeah I'm fine. if I saw their car number, I would have complaint to highway helpline, if anything happened to…

Anirudh: no need to spoil your mood.
Saudamini: my mood got spoilt.
Anirudh: I can make it fine.
Saudamini:okay, its good we didn’t get into fight with them, don’t know if we get help or not.
Anirudh:you won’t need help when I m with you.
Saudamini: I didn’t mean that.
Anirudh I mean it, I m enough to protect you.
Saudamini:lets end this here, lets have a happy mood again.

Anirudh smiles,He drives ahead.

saudamini and Anirudh come to a cantin.
Anirudh :tum coffee peo gee.
saudamini nods yes. Anirudh leave for bring coffee.