problem

your eyes start fluttering open as you look up into shanes beautiful glowing green orbs. "Y/N?!" mark and shane cry out in unison. "y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yes? shaney waney boo boo bear, marky snarky shnookums? is everything okay?!???!" you say in almost a whisper. "Y-Y/N, YOU FAINTED INTO MY FAT BEAUTIFUL GREAT MUSCLES, WE SHOULD BE ASKING IF YOURE OKAY!!!" youre.. stunned. you didnt expect that. you thought you were just about to have the greatest hook up of your life.

you sit up and look around. "w-w-what time is it daddy mark?" you say with a confused tone in your voice. "its 4:25... sorry me and shane got blunts without you 5 minutes ago.." mark says as you start to notice the smell of weed all around you. "o-oh. s-s-s-s-so i-i-ive been out for 30 minutes..?" you sigh out. you never got to ask your friend about her hookup with ed sheeran.

mark and shane look at each other with a worried expression upon their beautiful, chiseled faces. "r-r-r-r-right? t-thats correct, i-i-is it n-not shaney?" he sits on the bed beside you and touches your boob. "s-s-shane..!" you moaned like a little cutie. "w-w-whats this?!" you yelped.

"actually.." shane started, "youve been out for a year and 30 minutes." you s(creamed) as loud as you can, how have you been out for a year?! "b-b-but g-g-guys!! i still want that. hookup!!" you whined.

marky and shaney looked at each other then smirked at you. "okay.." they said in unison. it was actually kind of scary how they said it in unison. they sounded like aliens.

—————————————————————————————————

i cant fucking do this anymkre 😭😭