You've Given Me A Reason Chapter 17: I love her.

A/N: Hey guys! New chapter! I might take longer to update now! :( xx

________________________________________________

Chapter 17: I love her.

Caroline’s POV

                The moment was perfect. Everything was perfect! But then I remembered, we have to go home. Lucas. What am I going to tell him? I was leading him on. And what am I going to tell my aunt? Telling her the whole truth isn’t in my plans, she will tell my father and he won’t let me go back…he doesn’t want Wes to break my heart again.

                “Let’s head home?” Wes asked me, he was smiling so big, it made me happy to see him that way.

                “Home is pretty far…” I told him.

                “Right…Well shall we go to the place I’m staying at?” Wes asked me, he held out his arm and I looped mine around his.  “Thank you, Caroline.” Wes spoke when we were alsmot there.

                “For what?” I got curious so I looked up at him; he was nervously looking at the ground.

                “Thank you for taking me back. I really like you, Caroline.” Wes spoke and I felt myself smile. I know what he did was wrong, but I can’t help it, I have to forgive him…well that is what I did.

                “Wes, I could never stay away from you. I know what you did was wrong, a lot of people would call me stupid, and say that it’s a mistake for me to take you back, but I don’t care about them. You and me, this that we have, it feels different. You make me feel different, and nothing or nobody will ever take me away from you again.”

                “How about Lucas?” Wes seemed to have a hint of jealousy in his voice. He’s so cute! I laughed a little and he looked at me, “What?” he asked.

                “You look jealous!” I giggled a little more, “You look cute when you’re jealous. But there’s nothing you should be jealous about Wes, you’re the one I like, you are the one I want, you are the one I need, you are the one I said yes to, and you are the one that I will always forgive. If another person had cheated on me I would most definitely not forgive them; but I forgave you Wes. Do you know why?” I asked him.

                “Because I’m amazing!” He said and flashed me a smile while flexing his muscles. I laughed and he joined in, soon enough he pressed his lips to mine. It was a soft and gentle kiss, but it had meaning, it had more meaning than any other kiss that me and Wes had ever shared.

                “Wes, you are beyond amazing.” I told him and we both smiled with our foreheads against each other’s. “I really like you Stromberg.”

                “And I really like you, Miss Caroline.” Wes said, trying, but failing miserably on trying for a British accent.

                “I missed you so much Wes!” I said and hugged him; when I pulled away from the hug he gave me a huge and passionate kiss. It was amazing. But something about this kiss scared me. I was realizing something. Every time I spent with Wes was amazing. Every time he spoke or even looked at me I felt butterflies; and when he touched me or kissed me there was always a lot of electricity.

                I pulled away and he noticed something was wrong, “Did I do something?” Wes asked worried. It was cute when he was worried.

                “No, Wes. I’m just realizing that we are going to have to face people soon.” I simply lied to him, but it wasn’t a complete lie, we were going to have to face a person, but that just wasn’t the reason I was so down.

                “I don’t care what they say. We are together now, nothing can tear us apart, remember?” Wes spoke very seriously now. He then kissed me again.

                After a few long minutes he pulled away and we headed to Lucas’ penthouse. Once in there again Lucas came rushing towards us, but stopped suddenly when he saw us holding hands, “Are you guys back together?!” Lucas said in a tone I never expected, he sounded angry and I had no reaction to that.

                “Yes, Lucas, but you have nothing to do with that.” Wes said stepping forward.

                “You broke her heart! What makes you think you aren’t doing it again? Just leave Wes! Go away! She doesn’t need you anymore! She might have said yes, but you are just iluding her! Leave my house, now!” Lucas spoke in a shout. I never thought I would hear him talk like that.

                “No Lucas! I like Wes! I really do! And its fine, we don’t need to be in your house! Now goodbye! Have a nice lonely life! And tell Drew to call me once he’s home.” I spoke and me and Wes went out and walked over to my aunt’s house.

                “Caroline?!” She said.

                “Yeah!” I shouted back.

                “You’re home! I was worried about yo-  who’s that?!” She said once she spotted Wes. He smiled and awkwardly waved at her.

                “I’m Wesley Stromberg.” Oh no….she’s going to know who he is.

                “Get out and stay away from Caroline.” My aunt spoke.

                “I’m sorry?” Wes said.

                “Leave my house and leave Caroline alone.” My aunt snapped.

                “I’m sorry, but I’m afraid I can’t do so.”

                “And why is that?” my aunt said.

                “Because I love her, and nobody is taking her away from me.” He spoke bravely-wait! He loves me? I hugged him tightly and he looked confused and shocked. I wanted so bad to say I love you to, but something held me back.

______________________________________________

A/N: Sooo, what do you think should happen next?? Please comment! I'm running out of ideas!! :( xx