52

*Sorry everyone for being not active so much *

*To make you feel safe *-
Namjoon said -
"Focus on the positive vibes ,i know its hard but life is too short to focus on negative vibes"

"With the wings ARMY gave to me ,flying not to the sun ,but to you ARMY"

"Tonight i did realize that we did something that 's just you became our something "

"We don't feel the best ,but i guess its good to be honest .We can be sad but okay tomorrow "

"We have something different and special too ,our ARMYS .Being together with ARMY this is called destiny ".

Yoongi said -
" We are special because we have special fans "

"This is what we really want to do ,to be with you ,just like the wind blows ,the water flows we just want to be with you "

Tae said -
" i went crazy when i was not able to see you ,i am going crazy by seeing you"

" i love you "

Jimin said -
" We have been together for so long that there are some words we only use together"

Jungkook said -
"You are the reason why i smile everyday ,so i hope i am your reason as well"

Jin said -
"We still have a dream unaccomplished ,it is giving hundreds and millions of armys all around the world a free concert "

Hobi said -
"As expected when BTS meets ARMYS desert becomes the ocean "
------