Lips

Rosé: *knocks on Jisoo's door* Jichu? *gentle tone*

Jisoo: *wipes the tears on my face and put on a smile, opening the door*

Rosé: Ji, i came here to- Why are your eyes so red?? *worried*

Jisoo: *sniffle* N-No, they aren't.

Rosé: *clearly saw that she had been crying* Why were you crying??

Jisoo: N-Nothing. *avoid her eyes*

Jennie, at the door: She was crying because she thinks you are dating Chanyeol. *folded arms*

Rosé: *gave Jennie and wtf look* eW? I love him like i love avocados.

Jisoo: You hate avocados. 

Rosé: My point exactly. Why would I like him when all he does is try to get in my panties every time we meet?? He's a pervert asshole.

Jisoo: *smile*

Rosé: Enough about him. I'm already fed up with Sajangnim, who is convinced that we're dating. Now you and Jen too?? *disappointed* I thought you guys would understand me more.

Jennie: N-No, we did- *saw another wtf look at Rosé's face* *roll eyes* Yah park, not my fault that your girlfriend here gets jealous easily!!

Rosé: my w-what??

Jennie: Girlfriend.

Rosé: S-She- w-we- *blushing and stutter*

Jennie: Oh, so you're telling me now that the ten-year-crush you had on Jisoo had gone when it was just last night that you had been ranting because of it??

Jisoo: *shocked* w-wait a second- 

Jennie: Yes, you like- no, love her and she loves you too. Now stop pretending to be surprised and kiss, please.

Jisoo: u-um.. *shyly smiled and looked at the floor*

Rosé: *totally embarrassed but got shocked when a pair of lips softly touched mine*

Jennie: *gasp and clapped*