Training with the team and Yagura

YUKI POV

Yagura had called me to his office where I met up with my team.

We walked together all wondering what the Mizukage would want.

As we arrived at his office door, sensei knocked the door. We heard a 'come in', and entered.

We bowed as to show our respect.

"I have called you all here today to tell you, you will be training under me as you all couldn't defeat Zabuza. It has come to my ear that the Leaf villages academy is far to weak. You will all start your training right now." He wasn't wrong, the academy did suck.

"Mizukage-sama, they are my students and I'm very capable of training them myself" Kakashi-sensei says.

"I am aware. Consider this an opertunity for them. It's extremely rare to be trained by a Kage." Yagura replies.

Eventually they start to argue.

I pull out a card deck and look at my teammates, they shrug and we start to play on the floor.

2 HOURS LATER

It's been two hours and they're still arguing.

"Alright! Stop right now! How about you both train us." I wasn't asking.

They looked at me and saw the look I was giving them.

With that we were brought outside where we'd train.

We stayed out for 5 hours trying to perfect jutsus, Yagura went especially harder on me.

"How much longer is this hell?" I asked Yagura.

He looked at me and shrugged. "3 more hours or so."

We all groan at the mention.

I then just started doing my fire jutsus again.

3 HOURS LATER

Me, Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto flopped into the floor relieved we were done.

[A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't updated this book in so long and I'm also sorry about how short this chapter is]