✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟙

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ : Sᴜᴘ ɢᴜʏ's ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴀ ᴅᴏɪɴ?
Aɴʏᴡᴀʏ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ, I ᴡᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʙᴜsʏ.

As ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ, I ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ I Hᴀᴠᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ʏᴇᴛ.

Aɴʏᴡᴀʏ ʜᴏᴡ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ 😉

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

ł₮₴ 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

"GOODEVENING!" you yelled, opening the door, seeing the Your mens, all tided down, while their mouths was stuff with cloth that prevents them from screaming. "So shu~ I forgot to ask, how many were they when you found them," You ask, heading to the chair, your underling set up for you, you seated there crossing you leg's you elbow resting in your tights, leaning your chin in your palm.

"Well they were, 16, 2 died, 3 injured sent to the hospital, 4 broken parts but their still here, in the other room. and the rest is right their" he pointed at them.

"Let me guess, the nine guys... your the one who handle those who are in the hospital and the one's who died"

"You've guess it" he patted your head adoringly. And you just let him of course.

"so then, let's get the dogs in training shall we" you grin straightening your back, while hanma was behind you ordering one of your men, to make one of them came forward and took out the cloth in their mouth. "So then I -"

"I Would never answer your question bitch," He spit at your face, you close your eye''s, the people their, especially your mens, was so shock, that they stop what they were doing, their eye widening- mouth gap. Lifting your hand to the other side. your men, snap back to reality and panickily handed you a napkin, to wip up that disgusting thing spit on your beautiful face.

and on the other hand. Hanma got beyond rage, and he started to beat up that man, mercilessly, punching him over and over again, he was in rage from the disrespect that man did to you, well he isn't the only one, but also the five men who are there too, wanted to kill that man.

"what a disrespecting ass" you open your eye's but this time, it was no longer the sweet girl they only seen a moment ago.

yogi "Your dead now" one of your trusted men said, before backing up, and you stand up from your seat, taking two steps before crouching down to grab his hair, and forcefully lifting it so he can see your face. and if he can say, if a stare can kill he could have died, right now and then.

"You have a-lot of guts, spitting on my pretty face"

the guy cough on blood,  you look at the side to yogi " Yogi what this slave name?" you ask, wanting to know his name before you play with him.

Yogi " his name is toyo commander" he said bowing respect at you. and you accidently laugh.

author fililipino reader were ya at HAHAHAh

"Toyo Ptff- *ahem* So~ toyo any last words" you ask with a smile, seating back at your seat.

"Your a bitch" he is starting to lose conscience, but Hanma hold him clean infront of you. while tsutomo, one of your loyal men, hold the knife he just polished. hanma open toyo's mouth, yuji, took out his tongue with a tool. toyo was confused to why they were doin this, seems his little brain can no longer get along to what is happening. your men all look at you waiting for you approval.