Next day

The next day at school.

Walking into registration humming to Bruno mars- 'locked out of heaven'. While strutting right passed MR Kingsley to my best friend Bethany. "hey girl! " "No need to shout", "oh sorry " I whispered embarrassed as I took my headphones out. "what you been up too I haven't seen you in like, 24 hours" I chuckled "how was your lonley days without your best friend?." " i spoke to you last night, nothing much happened I was locked up in my room for the majority of the time since I saw you, my dad was there" she groaned. just as I was about to reply,the sound of a cat being strangled by nettled wire screeched through the small plan white walls with what looks like dried urine staining the walls. This is by the way what I call my own personal prison. These rooms have nothing interesting to stare at. It's like a mental hospital.

"oh my gosh, my nail just broke!" 'and there goes our very own personal living Babie everyone'. Bethany and I just rolled our eyes there wasn't a morning that we didn't go through without the screeching of kimberly. I started to bring in my own air plugs which I lost, hence the headphones that I had turned up to loud to even here my own thoughts. I was thinking about getting my own place" I stated

Trying to get the disturbing image that was just imbedded in my mind of a poor cat being strangled by nettled wires ."what do you mean 'getting Your own place'", "well as you know i don't want to be in my house anymore, and my parents are hardly home. I doubt they'd even notice if I disappeared. Plus I want to experience things on my own, have a bit more freedom." I ranted on. I've been thinking abut this for a while and came to the conclusion that this is the best idea that I have come up with for a while. I have my many reasons that are reasonable, well reasonable enough for a 15 year old teenager, on the verge of breaking down the next time her parents tell her that they cant be there when they promised they would be, calling up half an hour before they are meant to arrive. Pathetic right. "how are you going to afford to pay the rent, bills and all that shiz that the adult world handle with. We barley came out of primary school" she wisper yelled noticing the class was quieting down for registration. I sighed,"well I could always get a roommate, what about you?We could live together" getting excited at the mere thought. " Amb, as much as I would love to live in an apartment with my best friend and explore the world with her, my parents wouldn't agree to this nor would they give me the fund to do so, remember my parents aren't as rich as yours. And we would probably get in many arguments about rent payments and me being late in paying you back." she panted out all in one go. "you know that wouldn't be the case,when it comes down to money, your my best friend. I would never leave you hanging or jepredize our relationship over something as silly as that. Plus it'll be fun." I said my excitement dimming down as the time goes on.

"Sorry babe, I can't maybe later on in the future, at the moment my mum needs me. I'm not gonna let my dad try and wiggle his way back in the house. My mum wouldn't even put up a fight, it's like she can't see what everyone else sees. She say sighing "GIRLS would you stop the discussion you are so loudly having while I'm taking your attendance. would you rather share with the class, I'm sure they all want to know what's more interesting then me" Mr Kingsley says making a few of the other class mates chuckle. And making a light blush appear on my cheaks. Mr Kingsley is what we call the young teachers of our school, at the age of 23 he is very good looking. Stunningly handsome I would say. Every girl in this school gets weak knees at just the sound of his voice.