2

This is Kurt

KURT POV

I was in my office and was doing paperwork when the door opens and I see Wendy.

"Hi Kurty" Wendy says walking to me and sits on my desk "how's it going?"

"I'm busy, and don't call me that" I said still working. "What do you want"

"I just wanted to check on my man" Wendy says.

Let me introduce myself and then I'll tell you about her.

My name is Kurt and I'm the Alpha of the Red Moon Pack and I don't have my mate yet.

And this is Wendy she's a witch apprentice to another witch in my pack.

Wendy likes me and tried to get with me, but I don't bother with her for long since I always contact her teacher.

Just I saw her show up.

Her name is Brittany and she's the head witch of my pack

And yes my pack has witches and other shifters here and because of that people fear my pack if they make me angry.

"Wendy" Brittany says grabbing her by the ear "I told you the Alpha was busy"

"Ow" Wendy says "he likes my company" she looks at me "right babe"

"Get her out of my sight"

She gasps and looks at Brittany "now look what you did, he's mad"

After that Brittany took her out of my office.

"Sorry to disturb you alpha" Brittany says.

After that they were gone and rub my face.

"I want out" Blade says.

That's Blade he's my wolf and he has dark brown fur with some black mixed in and has orange eyes.

"Fine, I guess I'll let you go for a run"

I then left my office and went outside of the pack house and I remove my clothes and shift and let my wolf take over.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
BLADE POV

As I ran in the woods I saw a few of my warriors checking the area of our territory for any rogues.

As I ran close to the houses I smelled something sweet, but I couldn't track where it was coming from.

I then let out a howl and then continued on with my run.

After a while I went back to the pack house and let Kurt have control.
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

**NEXT DAY**

KURT POV

When the next day came we had breakfast together to all the pack members that lived in the pack house.

After that I went to my office and finished the work I didn't get to work on yesterday.

"Alpha, we have a visitor"  my beta says through the mind link.

"Who is it?"

"It's your older brother and his mate" my beta says.

"Let them in" I then worked again. After a few minutes I saw my older brother and his mate walk in.

"What's up baby brother" Neo says.

Yes you heard right I'm the little brother.

And I bet your wondering how am I the Alpha of the pack if I'm the youngest since the first born takes the title of Alpha after the old one steps down.

Well, after our father step down my older brother Neo was supposed to take over, but when he went to a meeting he met his mate who was an Omega and the son of the alpha.

So my brother Neo decided to go over there and be their Alpha and that's how I became Alpha of our pack.

And his mate's name is Noah.

"What are you doing here?"

"I heard my best friend Lilly had died in a car accident along with her husband and now their son lives with her sister" Neo says.

"Then why aren't you over there instead over here?"

"I thought I would come see my brother first and then go see them" Neo says.

"I see"

So we talked for about an hour or two and then my brother said goodbye and went off to see them and see how they were doing.
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺