We're the Airheads

• Dedicated to Onew and Minho

MBLAQ 

"Guys," Joon said quietly staring at them with his arms crossed. "For the last time, just behave." 

"Don't worry, Joon," Mir said, throwing his arm around Thunder. "You won't even know we're there." 

Joon sighed and turned away from their stupid grins. He could only hope they didn't do anything stupid. Could only hope. 

*** 

"Stop it, Thunder," Mir whispered harshly. 

Thunder looked back at him and shook his head with a grin. They had begun something and he was going to make sure they finished it. Pressing a final button in the media room he looked at the screen where Joon was giving a speech. The giant screen behind him filled with a picture of Joon in his boxers, covered in syrup, screaming at Thunder and Mir for another one of their adventures. 

Mir let out a chuckle at Joon's confused face at the laughter.  

"He looks ridiculous," Thunder choked out and switched to another picture. This time it was Joon with a pink apron that said 'World's Best Umma <3' while he waved a spatula wildly. 

The laughter came louder and Joon finally turned around. Mir and Thunder stopped laughing abruptly. 

"THUNDER! MIR!" Joon yelled. 

"Let's go!" Thunder said, grabbing Mir's elbow they ran out of the room. 

*** 

"Sorry Joon," Thunder and Mir said dully as Joon stood on the backyard's porch. 

"You're staying out here all day," Joon said. "I'll come back at sunset." 

"Ne," they mumbled sadly as the door shut on their faces. 

"Well," Mir said turning around to look at the backyard. "What are we doing?" 

"No clue," Thunder said. "We can't sneak out because it's like he knows it all." 

"He's not Jaysus," Mir mumbled. "Well, we're gonna be out here all day so we might as well figure something out. 

Thunder stared at the tree in front of him, looking at the leaves sway gently with the breeze. 

"Hey Mir," Thunder said. "You were Romeo for your school play, right?" 

"Ne," Mir said looking up. "Why?" 

"Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today," Thunder smirked as he climbed up the tree. 

*** 

Thunder sighed as he rested his head on the branch, twisting his fingers around the leaves as if they were rose petals.