🔞Dᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴛ ʏᴇᴛ sᴜʙᴍɪssɪᴠᴇ🔞 - 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 [ 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒 ]

[𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐁×𝐁]

Coming closer to her, he stared into her eyes with a smile. His face just a few inches away from hers, he took a quick glance at her lips and suddenly he stopped smiling.

His eyes radiated a heat which got
transferred to her core. She felt her clit throb. She raised how much effect he had on her that just by staring into her eyes he can make her want him.

"Gᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ."Jungkook ordered. Y/n
obeyed him and got down on the bed, his eyes noticing every movement of
hers.

He shifted a bit and made himself
comfortable on the bed. She stood
there in her pajamas and crop top, not knowing what is gonna happen now.
He was shamelessly checking her out.
Though you were not able to see him, because she didn't have the guts to look him in the eyes, she could feel his eyes on every part of her body.
Her fingers played with the hem of her crop top, biting her lip, trying not to make any noise.

After a good staring session, he finally
spoke, allowing her to lift her head up.

"ᴜɴᴅʀᴇss ᴍᴇ." She widened her eyes and her lips parted shockingly. This kind of thing never happened. He had always been in charge of every fucking act you both had ever done. The fact that he was letting her undress him made her partly excited and partly nervous.

Her hands were cold and shaking. He
noticed it and smirked. She took small
steps towards the bed and climbed on
it.

Moving closer to him, she aimed at his jeans. She touched the cold button with her fingers. She was hesitating to twist it open. Jungkook was enjoying the sight of her being dominant yet
submissive.

"ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ʙᴀʙʏ , ɪᴛs ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇɴ ᴍᴇ ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ. Jᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ."
She twisted it open and unzipped it, pulling down his jeans, leaving him in his underwear with a clearly visible
erection.

She got a sudden boost of confidence
and let her palm rest on his length, teasing him. She felt it poke harder and pressed it in. He threw his head back and hissed at the pain.

"Oʜ ғᴜᴄᴋ- I ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sᴜʙᴍɪssɪᴠᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ."

She then removed his underwear,
leaving him naked down there. His cock spring out. She moved forwards towards him and sat on his length. His length was tight and straight poking straight into her clothes pussy.
Grabbing his t-shirt, she pulled it out, revealing his toned abs.

Her core was desperate for his cock to go deep inside her. Shifting a bit forward onto his waist, she seated
herself again. Noticing her movements, he pushed her back again, so that she landed on his cock.

"Sᴛᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ. ɪᴍ ʟɪᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʀᴍ Tᴏᴜᴄʜ."She sat there with her eyes low and biting her lips. Her fingers rested on his waist, fiddling with each other.

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏᴡ , ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ?" She asked in a
low voice. He gave an evil smile and laughed.

"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍʏ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sʟᴜᴛ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ? ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴛ ᴀsᴋs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ɴᴇxᴛ." She couldn't lower her head more than it was. She was embarrassed, but she was loving it.

"ᴏᴋᴀʏ , ᴜɴᴅʀᴇss ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ǫᴜɪᴄᴋʟʏ."

Without wasting any time, she got off the bed and started stripping herself.
Once she was done, she stood there
quietly again.

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏᴡ?" He said
with a smirk. She nodded lightly, feeling flustered.

"ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ." Her eyes mey his dark ones. Those dominant eyes eyeing her every curve while laying on the bed naked. She tied her hair up into a bun, just as he liked it.
She trailed her fingers down her neck, the cold feeling activated her senses.
Going further down her collarbone, she touched her nipples which were erect at a point for it to become painful.

"I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪɴᴄʜ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴɪᴘᴘʟᴇs ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ , ʙᴀʙʏ " He knew they were painful,and yet he still ordered her.
She took them between her fingers and pinched them. She were feeling goosebumps, but that wasn't enough.
She wanted his touch. She wanted him
to touch her. She wanted him to kiss
the hell out of her.
Releasing her nipples, she whined and sighed.

"Tᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀs."

"ᴏᴋᴀʏ , ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ. ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴛ ɢɪʀʟ."

[*ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ*]

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

• 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 • ♡︎.......