1. Comfort

Alright, this isn't necessarily the one I was wanting to post first, was rather hoping to have the Malcolm/Richard one first, but that one is  a little on the longer side, and I'm kind of stuck on that one a little. But I've had this one done for a while now, so we're getting the Malcolm/Jeremy one first. I think the Malcolm/Richard one will now be chapter 3, and the Malcolm/James one will be chapter two.

Anyway....

Enjoy!

//\\//\\

Having just woken up after a small nap (no waking up screaming, which hasn't happened very often in the past four years since he's been with his packmates, thank god), Malcolm doesn't quite feel right. There's nothing wrong with him per say, and it's got nothing to do with his pregnancy, that thankfully has been going pretty smoothly so far (barely any nausea thank god), but he does just feel rather... down. Like he has no energy, and he just wants someone to hold him.

Unfortunately both Richard and James are out right now, filming a few bits for Top Gear, but Jeremy is still here, shut away in his office writing his latest article for the Sunday Times. But honestly? Malcolm wants Jeremy right now anyway. Wants to be held by his oldest packmate and alpha. He just hopes the older man doesn't mind.

Thankfully Jeremy doesn't usually mind a majority of the time, but there have been times where he has minded. Not very often though, but when Jeremy's in a bit of a bad mood, it's best to just let him cool off before doing anything. The man isn't aggressive by any means, just an idiot who quite honestly, doesn't know when to shut up a lot of the time and often gets in trouble, which leads to the higher ups at the BBC getting angry with him, then Jeremy's in a bad mood because of it.

Case in point, the incident with the number plate on the Porsche 928 GT he drove when they were filming in Argentina early last year. Although, that wasn't exactly on purpose, and Jeremy (and James and Richard) didn't mean to cause any trouble. None of them, not even Andy Wilman, had control over the number plates on that Porsche, and there was still trouble with the BBC because of it. And people still think they did that on purpose, no matter how many times they've said otherwise. That the car had that number plate when they got it.

Honestly, Malcolm thinks at this rate the BBC are just looking for any reason to sack Jeremy....

Getting up and out of the bed, Malcolm wraps the blanket around himself tight, as he makes his way out of the bedroom and downstairs towards Jeremy's office, where he knocks on the door and waits for Jeremy to let him know he can come in. And when he does, fairly quickly, he's making his way inside, finding his alpha seated in front of his laptop, typing away at his next article. Thankfully he doesn't look mad that he's been interrupted, more or less concerned as he looks up at Malcolm.

"You alright?" Jeremy asks, getting up and making his way over to Malcolm.

Malcolm sighs, shaking his head as he falls into Jeremy's arms as the alpha holds him. "I don't know." He said. "I just want you, Jezza."

"Well, I'm a little busy for anything sexual you may want right now." Jeremy says. "But if you want, we can do something just as soon as I'm done? Or perhaps when James and Richard get home?"

Looking up at him, Malcolm shakes his head. He doesn't want Jeremy in a sexual way right now (or James and Richard for that matter). At least not right now anyway. What he does want however, is for him to just hold him. He wants to be held by his alpha, nothing else. He;s not in the mood for sex. What he is in the mood for, what he craves most right now, is just physical contact with his alpha. That's all he wants. It's all he needs.

"That's not what I want, Jeremy." He says. "I just want you to hold me. Please?"

Nodding, Jeremy rubs a hand round his back comfortingly. "One of those weird days again?" He asks, to which Malcolm just nods. "Alright, come on then."

Malcolm lets Jeremy lead him over towards his desk, where as soon as Jeremy is seated back in his chair, Malcolm is being carefully maneuvered into sitting across his lap, legs dangling over the side of the chair. Jeremy has one arm wrapped around him, holding him in place with his other arm still free to allow him to continue typing out his latest article. Malcolm does feel bad about causing Jeremy to have to type with only one hand, but from the looks of things, Jeremy doesn't seem to mind. If he did he would've already said so by now.

"Once I'm finished with this we can move somewhere more comfortable." Jeremy says, leaning down to kiss Malcolm's forehead as the omega rests his head on his shoulder.

Nodding, Malcolm very much likes the sound of that. After all, this isn't exactly the most comfortable place to sit for too long periods of time, so he's absolutely okay with having to move elsewhere to somewhere more comfortable once Jeremy's finished writing. Plus Malcolm doubts this is doing any good to Jeremy's bad back, and Malcolm will admit that he's not the lightest right now, on account of the pregnancy and the fact that he's been eating a lot more lately. But Jeremy's not complaining (yet), so things should be good for now. Especially if they won't be sitting together here for too long.

Closing his eyes, Malcolm buries his head in Jeremy's shoulder, already starting to feel better as he breathes in his alpha's scent. This is exactly what he needed, and he feels safe in his alpha's hold. So much so that he finds himself drifting off to sleep to the soft tapping of the keyboard as Jeremy finishes up his latest article.

And as soon as Jeremy's finished, he barely wakes as Jeremy carries him out of the office, and into the living room and onto the recliner. All he does is snuggle deeper into Jeremy's hold as they sit together under the blanket. Where he's soon drifting back off to sleep, as Jeremy rubs a hand gently around his stomach, and whispers sweet nothings to him.

It's not until a couple hours later that James and Richard return home, greeted by a strangely quiet house. They had expected there to be some form of racket once they returned from filming a couple segments for Top Gear, because there usually is some noise, but today, there just isn't any. Although, as they make their way into the living room, they discover exactly why the house is so quiet.

Both Jeremy and Malcolm are fast asleep on the recliner together, a blanket around the both of them. A sight that has Richard fishing his phone out of his pocket to take a few quick photos, wanting to savor the sweet moment of his alpha and young omega asleep together.

"Come on, Hammond." James whispers, pulling Richard along out of the room quietly. "Better leave them to it for now before we unintentionally end up waking them."

With one last glance at his sleeping mates, Richard allows James to pull him out of the room, giving the alpha and younger omega some privacy, as they go off and fluff about together elsewhere in the house.

Later on the four of them can spend some time together, possibly the four of them cuddled up in bed as they watch a movie. But for now, Richard and James are perfectly content on leaving Malcolm and Jeremy to it. Lest they end up spoiling such a wonderful sight.