✿2✿

Mikey's POV
After me, Ken-chin and Y/N had a conversation, She fell asleep again making me sigh in relief.

I look at Ken-chin who was looking at the ground with his guilt eating him up.

"Ken-chin."

"What?"

"It wasn't your fault so don't be so hard on yourself, Y/N-chin would say the same thing if she saw you like that."

I told him, He sighed as he looked at Y/N's sleeping form with his soft Expression on his face.

"I am the one who was supposed to get stabbed until she use her body to protect me...It just made me realize that...If she didn't protect me I would have probably died."

He told me while I just stared at him quietly...

Yeah, He probably would have died...even though I know Ken-chin is a strong person, He is still a human...he can still die.

But Y/N would have died too if that mysterious person didn't healed her injuries until she got stabbed again.

I would have lost both of them in the same night if it weren't for that unknown person and Takemichi.

Takemichi....He seems to know something

He knows something is gonna happen between the conflict between moebius

And an argument between me and Ken-chin

He predicted it as he said so...

He is one of the most suspicious person that I've met so far

And he has also been talking to Y/N

I know that Y/N is Hinata's cousin so it's natural for Takemichi and Y/N to get close and he's my friend too.

...but both Takemichi and Y/N always have conversation between the two of them and starts to meet in secret for some reason.

...I have a feeling Takemichi and Y/N are working together...but for what?

I should try talk to Takemichi if he has time.

I was thinking so deeply that I didn't realize my hand was holding Y/N's delicate hands while Draken who held a annoyed and disgusted expression.

"You guys act like a couple even though your not and now your doing this in front of me?"

He said with a disgusted expression

While I just grinned at him teasingly as I held Y/N's hands more tightly.

"You get this if you confess to Emma, Don't worry I'll give you my blessing you can get married to her."

I said to him which made him blushed in embarrassment and stand up from his stool leaving us alone as he stand in the door.

"I'm leaving!"

"Don't worry! I'll attend on your wedding!" (Mikey)

"Shut up!"

I laughed at him as he left us alone with his red face.

Ken-chin and Emma really love each other.

Even though it's kinda frustrating how they still didn't confess to each other but there's always time.

I hope they will be able to confess to each other and live happily in the futures.

[A/N:....The last time I read the manga...😭]

I look back at Y/N's peaceful face as the sunlight hit her face with the wind of the air-conditioner making the room cold.

But I didn't feel cold, My hand that was holding hers is so warm that even my heart starts beating fast as I lean close to her face as we can feel each other breathing.

I still didn't left her for 3 days, Her parents was here with me for 3 days taking care of her and taught me everything they know how to take care of Y/N if they aren't here, I'll take care of Y/N.

Yesterday all the Toman members visit her, Baji, Chifuyu, Mitsuya, Peh-yan who came to apologize to her.

And of course Y/N-chin forgave him.

Y/N-chin is a kind person and she easily forgives people who hurts her for some reason.

She's to nice for her own good

Even though people hurts her or almost killed her, She still forgave them and wanted to help them without asking anything in return and she still thinks that she's not good enough.

"I really like you Y/N...I really do but you deserve someone...someone better than me."

I whispered in front of her sleeping face as I smiled at her and was about to pull away from her face when I felt a hand behind my head prevent me from moving away from her face.

It was Y/N's hand

As she opened her eyes with her cheeks reddened.

She remained calm pushed my head towards her face as our forehead touches and feel each it when breathing and whispered to me with her soft angelic voice.

"That someone is you dummy."

She whispered as her lips was slowly moving towards mine making my heart beats more faster and my face getting redder.

"I will love you even the season changes even if the world is against us, my heart will always belong to you alone. I really love you Sano Manjiro."

She confessed to me as Were about to kissed, We heard the door slammed open making me and Y/N looked at the culprit.

It was Takemichi

Who was wearing a Outlaw short

He looks funny
"Y/N-chan! Your alive-

He cut himself off when he realizes what me and Y/N-chin was supposed to do making him fakely cough and slowly walks outside the door.

"Please continue."

He said as he closes the door making me and Y/N in a awkward position and atmosphere.

Until Y/N giggled and lean close to my face.

"Should we continue? President?"

Y/N asked me as I smiled at her teasingly as I push my lips into hers lovingly.

And immediately pull away after 10 seconds.

This made her smiled with her blushing cheeks and I ran my hand through her soft strands of her {h/c} hair and hugged her so tightly.

She hugged me back

"You finally confess huh,"

She said in a teasing tone while I laughed and pull away from her and stand up from her bed.

"Yeah, I didn't know you were awake this whole time."

"No, I just woke up in the time you confess to me." (Y/N)

I smiled at her and gave her my Taiyaki that I brought from the store earlier since her mom earlier invited me to do shopping with her earlier for Y/N's food.

"Manjiro"

"Hmm?"

I hummed at her in a questioned tone

As she suddenly became more brighter and more happier.

"You're mine now."

She exclaimed boldly

I looked at her softly.

"Of course, I'm yours only."