jealousy

It was a normal day,y/n woke up and got ready for work,knowing she will have to see Stephen flirt with christine again,and she didn't like that at all,not that she would hate stephen or something she just simply wants christine for herself. She doesn't know how christine feels although she probably fell for stephen by now and that thought made her overthink.

When she got at work she just opened the door and she immediately saw christine with stephen,she stopped walking for a second to look at them then blinked twice to make sure it was real but after staying there 10 seconds she decided to go talk with them so she walked over to them. "hey christine!stephen.."she said forcing a smile,stehen noticed that but he didn't seem to care"good morning y/n"he said still looking at christine like he got lost inside her eyes,and she didn't like that and had no idea how to make him take his eyes off of her so she hugged her hoping he might stop."thank you,y/n,but what was that for?"christine asked"oh it's nothing i just needed one"she answered her.

The rest of the day she spent watching stephen flirt more with her christine and for the rest of the day she didn't dare to go ruin their moment again so when her shift was finally over she left to go home,sad that she didn't got to ask christine out yet.