Chapter 2 Part 2 - Mischief

Note:

Normal - Narrative & Conversations

BOLD AND ALL CAPS - AUTHOR'S NOTE/S

(Parenthesis) - Author's Inserts/ Notes within the story

Bold and Italicized - Thoughts or journal entries.

Bold only - POV Change

Now on with the story ... again....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~EDITED~~~

Misaka's POV

~continuation~

"u-um... I am Misaka Hamada. I came from another world/dimension. I arrived here because of a wish. I know Tsuna and you guys because, in my world you guys are an anime and Manga."

"oh...I see... from another world..." Gokudera said as if he was analyzing my every word." Um... no I shouldn't... but... tch... fine. This is weird but... can you show me some videos of us?"

"Nani?!"

Of all people who would ask me this ... It just had to be HIM!!!!

Why would he want to see it anyway?

"You heard me."

"Fine!"

I hope I did not lose my phone...

So I checked my pocket and got my iphone.

When I looked at the screen I was really shocked...

What the heck!? There's signal here at the KHR World?! The signal is even strong!

I must have made a weird facial expression since Gokudera asked me:

"Is there a problem?"

"No... It's nothing... It's just nothing..."

That was so embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moving on... So I went to YouTube.

Got to think of the episode that will make him regret he ever asked me to show him a video!

Ah! I got the perfect idea! VWAHAHAHAHA!!

I entered it to episode 145 ( If you don't remember I recommend you watch it... It's part of a filler arc though... But I just found this episode funny haha )

I secretly skipped it to 12:45. Since I sort of memorized my favorite Gokudera moments time in Youtube videos (I really timed it!The info is real! However the @Mizuro-chan videos were removed from YouTube :( So I think it's also the same in KissAnime so just check it out there :D   FYI: the video on top is that... it's a different video but that is what happened. )

I then showed it to him.

Wait for it...

"Wah! I did that! I looked like that! It's so embarrassing! Wah! Remove it woman! REMOVE IT WOMAN!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"What's so funny!?"

"What's happening Gokudera-kun? MIsa Chan?" Tsuna asked when they entered the room

I got another crazy and mischievous idea.

I moved it to 13:19. (Yeah I timed this too.)

I showed it to Tsuna still laughing.

Good thing Tsuna already placed the snacks on the table before he looked.

Showing on the screen was Tsuna's reaction when Ken (Mukuro's follower. I call him dog boy. No offense.) was mad saying 'What? You still need something from us?!" (Now I'm not so sure what he actually said.)

"Eh!?!"

"HAHAHAHAHA!"

"That was during the Arcobaleno trials. Hm... Skull's trial right?" Reborn said

"Yes!" I replied " I always wanted to do that. But of course I thought it was impossible. I never thought I could do that. It was so fun!"

"Grr! You stupid woman!!!!"

"Maa maa, Gokudera-kun."Tsuna said calming him down

"It's getting late. Gokudera, I think you should stay for dinner. I'm sure Mama won't mind."Reborn told him

"Sure, Reborn-san." He said still glaring at me.

THAT WAS SO FUN!!!!!!!!

~time skip!~ (after dinner)

"I'll be going then, Juudaime."

"Okay, Gokudera-kun."

After he Gokudera left I asked Tsuna:

"Tsuna-kun, do you have a notebook or Journal that I can use?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Just to keep track of time and my adventures here."

Later Tsuna gave me the notebook.

I went to my room and wrote...

Day 1

It's my birthday, yet my day sucked.My parents did not call as usual.I was even bullied at school.So I cried and cried when I went home...

But guess what happened to me after... I was brought to the KHR World! At least I think I was brought here. First day here was crazy! We were even attacked by a gang. But Tsuna saved me. He's so kind and um... hot... Anyway I met a lot of people here.I even showed them videos. But the most unforgettable one was episode 145 because of their reactions.Their reactions were priceless.

But... will I ever go back to my world? What are those tasks in the scroll? What will I do?!

Misaka Hamada

Then I went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED CHAPTER 2 PART 2.

I WAS ABLE TO CLEAR MY SCHEDULE THIS WEEK THAT IS WHY I AM ABLE TO UPDATE THIS STORY.I WILL TRY TO UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER THIS WEEK.SO DON'T WORRY.

I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE NEXT WEEK SINCE I HAVE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO.

SO PLEASE HANG ON FOR THE MEANTIME. I WILL BE UPDATING THIS WEEK AND NEXT NEXT WEEK.

STARTING FROM THIS CHAPTER I WILL BE DEDICATE CHAPTERS TO MY FOLLOWERS.

PLEASE CONTINUE SUPPORTING!

-ANIMEBOOKFANGIRL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YO MINNA!

THIS IS AUTHOR-CHAN FROM FEBRUARY 4, 2017 AS YOU MOVE THROUGH THIS STORY YOU WILL NOTICE SIMILAR NOTES TO THIS. BUT YOU WILL NOTICE THE DATE I PUT IS BEFORE FEB 4 AS I EDIT IRREGULARLY. I WAS REREADING THIS AND REMEMBERED I NOTED TO EDIT THIS CHAPTER SO THERE WERE MINOR EDITS ONLY TO THIS CHAPTER :D

SO CONTINUE ENJOYING THIS STORY! AND TAKE NOTE THAT THERE IS AN ONGOING SEQUEL... I AM PROMOTING IT EARLIER THAN WITH THE UNEDITED VERSION OF THIS STORY AS I FEEL IT LACKS SUPPORT... BUT FINISH AND ENJOY THIS STORY FIRST :D

UNTIL NEXT TIME!

-ANIMEBOOKFANGIRL