Chilibrew Date (Barbara)

Barbara x G/N Reader

Fluff, slight angst

No warnings

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Hello, Y/N!" Barbara waved from the picnic blanket.

"Hi Barbara!" You jogged over, before kicking your shoes off. "Wow, this is a really good spot!" You gazed out towards Mondstadt. You were currently sitting on a cliff in Brightcrown Mountains, overlooking Cider Lake.

"Ooh! What's inside that basket?" Barbara said, ogling the straw-woven bag in your hand.

You plopped down on your knees, before gently removing the items from your bag.

"Is that-?" "Yep! I made chilibrew!"

You swear you saw hearts appear in Barbara's eyes.

"Oh my Barbatos! You're the best!" She squealed. You quickly poured her a cup of the maroon liquid, handing it to her. "Mmm~ this is wonderful!" Barbara smiled, gulping the chilibrew down.

"It's so well balanced between sweet and spicy! How on Teyvat did you make this?"

"Aha...I had a little help from Master Diluc. My attempts tasted like vomit." You looked down. Would Barbara be disappointed that you didn't make the chilibrew yourself?

Barbara noticed your sullen look, and quickly scooched over to you.

"Hey..." You felt her palm against your cheek. "It doesn't matter that you didn't make me chilibrew. It's the thought that counts, and the fact you even remembered I like chilibrew made me so incredibly happy. So, thank you." She planted a kiss on your cheek, causing you to break out in a blush. You looked up and hugged her.

"Thank you for that. I love you."

Now it was Barbara's turn to blush, as she hugged you back.

"I love you too."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

By CrotchQueen23