"𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒,𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡."

The day, the day that our dear traveler snaps...is now, arriving. Shall we see how far our crack goes ? Will everything be shattered to bits ? Or will it only be a small dent. Let's see. ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A few weeks later.)

Aether stepped out of his small home, his hair braided, the sun shining on him. It was a beautiful day waiting to get ruined. And he won't miss this opportunity.
He embraced the warm sun that hit his face, smiling brightly. His dear friend, travel companion, and emergency food came right up by his side.

"Traveler !! Good morning sleepy head !"

The traveler chuckled and ruffled the fairy's hair.
"Good morning, emergency food. Are you hungry ?"

"I AM NOT EMERGENCY FOO- yes..PAIMON is hungry."

"heh, okay then pAiMoN let's go !! I'll cook you some food !

"hmph -! hurry then !!"

The traveler and fairy walked to Good Hunter, stopping by the kitchen on the side. Aether made some pancakes for Paimon and him, just 4, though, Paimon had three when Aether only had just one.

"mmMmMmM, paiMons fulll..."

"You could've given me another pancake ya know !!"

"But you make such good pancakessss !! Paimon had to eat it!!"

"Well, I'm not carrying you again."

"Whyyyy -?!"

"Because I don't need to, or want to ."

"That's unfair !!"

"Awhhhh, so sad."
Aether said in a cold voice, that sent a chill down Paimons small spine.

"uh-uhm... let's just..go do..GO EXPLORE !"

"hm, alright then.. come on now."

Aether scoffed and started to walk away, with Paimon slowly following behind. Something about the traveler was off...again, this had been happening a lot lately without a break, and it only gets worse and worse everyday. Paimon was thinking of reporting it to someone, but didn't know who.

They walked and walked, having a good chat together, Paimon complained, Aether laughed. Same as always. Paimon kept an eye on the traveler, making sure that nothing looked different on him that may be the cause of this strange behavior.

"..Hey Traveler.?"

"Yes, Paimon ?"

"Since when did you wear eye contacts.?"

"..oh don't worry, my eyes have always been like this."

"oh...o-okay !!"
The aroma had gone cold, from warm and cheery to emptiness inside of ones rotten heart. The traveler chuckled at this sudden change and smiled, looking over at the small fairy.

"So...how about we go and hang out with friends ? Perhaps in Angels Share !! I'm sure most of them will be there."

"Sure !! Paimon could use a drink!"