Ep 2: A new found magic friend

It's been weeks since the debut of Ultraman Era, now everyone began talking about it non-stop. During the break, as Kentaro drinks a water bottle, he encounters a witch student as he sees him walk up to him.

Male Witch Student: Excuse me, but are you by chance, Kentaro Nogami?

Kentaro: Well, yes I am.

He was excited to meet him in person.

Male Witch Student: It's nice to meet you! I'm Agustus Porter or Gus for short.

Kentaro: Hello, Gus. what brings you here?

Gus: I gotta introduce you to my friends. They really want to meet ya in person.

Kentaro: Okay.

Then Gus drags his hand and drags him along with him as they walk up to the two.

Gus: Kentaro, meet Willow Park & Luz Noceda.

Kentaro: Hi!

Willow: Kentaro! I heard things about ya last week. And people can't stop talking about it.

Kentaro: Y-yeah.

Luz: I mean... look at you, first you were just a normal student who wants to learn magic while having 2 powers before discovering the third one, and now you're an actual Ultraman host, or I don't know.

Kentaro: Y-yeah... Hey since I was introduced to ya, will one of you learn the basics of magic? I was average at it.

Gus: We love to.

Kentaro: Awesome.

Willow: Since we ended up having the same class in periods, we should take turns about it.

Luz: Sounds good to me.

Later

The scene shows them in science of physic, biology, and chemistry class as two practices of their magic.

Willow: Controlling magic requires will that you know of.

Kentaro: Uh-huh.

Willow: To start off with a will, let's try Bile sacs, a common source of magic.

Kentaro: *Awe* Ooooohhh...

Willow: To cast one, try to move your finger to form a circle. Like this.

Then she brings out a pot with seeds in it as she moves her finger around as circles form when moving. Then the circle goes on the pot as it glows and grows a rose.

Kentaro: Wow sugoi!

Willow: Now, your turn.

Kentaro: Yosh...

Then he closes his eyes and moves his finger around but nothing come out.

Kentaro: *Sigh*...

Willow: Come on, everyone tries their best. Just focus on your will.

Kentaro: Okay...

Then he moves his finger around as an actual magic circle appears and went to the spot near him as it only grows a tall sakura tree as the two were eye wide at it.

Students: BY JEHOVAH WITNESS!!!/HOLY MACARONI!!!

Willow & Kentaro: Uuhh...

Kentaro: Let's not bring this up.