drunk and full of lust

Hey guys im sorry I haven't updated in a while it's because I've been working on my other 2 stories.But now I'm gonna be paying more attention to this story to say sorry.

Bakugo P.O.V

As soon as he said that I had too think for a minute because I don't know what he is too me.I could just say he's the guy I used to bully but that doesn't sound right even though it's true.Maybe I could say that he's just an old friend yaeh I'll go with that.(oh he's an old friend.) Kiri:(you have friends other than us wow that's surprising) he said in a shocked tone.(of course I had friends idiot)  I yelled at him in anger.

Time skip!

Third person P.O.V 

Deku had about 5 shots already and you could tell he was drunk because the way  he was slurring his words and giggling.
Todoroki and Denki had joined them shortly after talking and they had about 3 shots and they were a little bit sober whole kirishima was knocked out in the middle of the floor while Shinsou trying to get him up.Bakugo and Shinsou were the only sober ones so Shinsou volunteered to take Denki home and by the time he left with Denki kirishima had woken up and he was a little drunk but he still decided too leave taking todoroki with him so that left bakugou and deku.

Bakugo P.O.V

after they left I was left with deku who wouldn't stop giggling.And out of nowhere I was pushed against the bar by deku and that's when I noticed that this wasn't the sweet angel I know this was a lustful demon.