The begining

Sayomi and ciel was running around the house giggling well ciel was chasing Sayomi for the game of tag they was playing "YOUR IT!" Ciel said tapping her shoulder and ran away from Sayomi. Sayomi turned and giggled chasing ciel down the hall. "Sayomi, ciel time for bed!" Their mom called as she stopped them down the hall "but mom!" The two children whined "now, now get ready for bed" their mom said and led the two to their rooms. Sayomi and ciel shared the same room but different beds once the was ready for bed their mom read them a bed time story for them to fall asleep.

~ѕαуσмι'ѕ ρσν~

I woke up at the heat and smell of smoke I automatically jumped out of bed and ran over to ciel's bed and shook him "ciel ciel wake up wake up I think the house is on fire." He woke up and rubbing his eyes getting up and opened the door to see bright orange, red, and yellow flames. Sayomi and ciel ran to their parents room and didn't see them so they went to their dads study and saw them "MOM DAD!!" "Ciel and sayomi go and take this" their mom said handing them a small box and they ran out the outside and watched the house burst in flames. Later on ciel and sayomi was in human trafficking but ciel made it but sayomi didn't...