3

Yunna Dominique Ponce never intended to lie to her father. Much worse, she never intended to put Vinci Torres, the famous member of the Infin8 boyband, in a bad situation and claim that something happened between them.

---

Ritz Hotel, USA

Dominique Ponce

"That's not true!" I winced as I heard Vinci object to the lie I just said. I wasn't sure if my face turned crimson in rejection and embarrassment, but I immediately stood up, turned my back from my parents' view, and faced Vinci.

"Do you want to die?" I mouthed at him, hoping he would get what I mean. He gulped and closed his mouth.

I immediately decided to pull him away from my father's bodyguards. I held his arm and dragged him with me towards the bedroom where my parents saw us naked together.

"Excuse us please, Daddy and Mommy!" I hurriedly said as I dragged Vinci inside the room and locked it.

"Why did you say that?" Vinci angrily asked as soon as I locked the bedroom. He was full of emotion.

I, too, was full of emotion-- for him, but I wasn't able to respond to his question.

The only thing that was on my mind was the thought that I was face-to-face with Vinci of the most famous Infin8 boyband. His group is one of the hottest boybands in my lifetime.

"For the record, you know that we didn't sleep together! Nothing happened to us! I didn't touch you and I'm not the father of your baby!" As Vinci ranted on and on, I discreetly savored watching his every movement as I felt like that time stood still.

While I was looking at him, the surroundings became blurry and I seemed to see only the two of us, and the only sound I hear was my heartbeat. I didn't notice if I was blushing. I was so excited to see him in front of me that I got surprised when I felt a teardrop on my cheek.

He had a scowl on his face as he walked back and forth in front of me. However, I noticed a glimpse of concern when he stopped and noticed the tear that unintentionally escaped my eye.

'Was he concerned about me?'

His forehead was still furrowed but he also seemed worried.

"What's wrong with you? Are you smiling while I'm angry with you or are you crying?"

"I...uh... I..." everything was happening too fast and I wasn't able to process my emotions. All that was in my head and heart was my core truth. "I love you, Vinci..." I courageously uttered while my throat and lips felt dry.

I watched as Vinci froze for a second. I was already expecting he would be shocked by my confession, but I was half expecting he would return a positive response to my confession. I was also hoping he would at least be a gentleman if ever he would turn me down. But I also hoped he would not-- turn me down?

"Are you sick in the head or something?" Vinci furiously asked in a low voice. He was careful that he would be heard outside the bedroom.

I could see the frustration in his eyes and I suddenly felt scared of him as he gave me a death glare.

I knew I was in trouble, but I hope he would give me even a little credit for saving his life from my father's bodyguards.

I couldn't stop looking at his face. 'His eyes are attractive! The point of his nose...it is just right and suited his flawless face! And his lips...oh my gosh! It's naturally red! He's like a god that descended on Earth! His face is perfectly sculpted!'

He reminds me of a vampire, an apex predator, and I am the willing prey... willing victim, and so willing to be his slave! But, then, he blatantly rejected me by telling me that I was sick in the head.

'Am I really sick in the head? But, who wouldn't, if the man of your dreams is already in front of you?'

I sighed as we quietly looked at each other.

I get it. Vinci doesn't like me and it was wrong of me to declare that something happened between us. But, I just didn't have any choice earlier as I feared my father would hurt him and I might also lose the chance of a lifetime to be with him.

I truly feel embarrassed and I felt desperate. However, I didn't also want to give up that easily.

"I'm (not sick in the head... or crazy)... I'm sorry, Vinci. I'm not pregnant. II know what I did was wrong, but I did that because I wanted to save you...and I wanted to be with you even just for a short while." I admitted.

Vinci blushed as he glared at me as if his laser beam stare could melt me. I was sure about it as I also stared at him. But my mind was still ogling at him.

Although it was not the right time to do so, my mind wandered off to debating whether he was wearing contact lenses or if his eyes were just naturally brown. And thought about having future babies with him.

'I will only know if he gives me a chance, right?'

I hope he gives me a chance even though I think that this situation that I have entered would be accompanied by multiple rejections and heartbreak.

I'm scared! So scared! But I didn't hide my feelings because there is nothing more important to me than being with him. It may sound selfish and desperate but I don't care... for now. What matters is this moment right here and now with Vinci.

I, Yunna Dominique Prieto Ponce, am standing face-to-face with Vinci of Infin8! Many would have fought, paid millions, and done all sorts of crazy things to get Vinci's attention...just to be recognized...but I want more than that. I want to be with him!