Chapter 1- Pilot and Betrayal

We start this story at the gate of Konoha, one of the Five great Nations. We see a 13 year old Naruto with a bag over his should although when you look at him you will see he doesn't have 3 of the items he is always seen with. Them being his Leaf headband, the necklace he got from winning a bet with the 5 Hokage, the leader of Konoha, and even his Orange Jumpsuit.

We also see a hoard of Villagers charging at the main gate. Naruto seeing this can only clench his first and turn his back.

"Seems like it is time to leave this god forsaken Village, Although I wish I left on my own terms like I planned to, not by being Banished for doing my duty that was given to me by those bastards!"

FLASHBACK

"Naruto!"

"Sasuke!"

They both impact each other with their jutsu, Naruto with a ball of pure chakra spinning in his palm known as rasengan and Sasuke who holds  lightning to a point, known as chidori in the palm of his hand.

As their Jutsu clash one another, they see memories of the childhood and as that happens the power of their jutsus start to mold into one another and turn into a dark purple sphere that will cover both of them and then explode.

When we come to we see that Sasuke is knocked out on the floor or in this case the surface of the water both were standing on prior to the clash, and Naruto kneeling above him.

"All of this just for power, is becoming stronger really mean more than our bond... Maybe I should really reconsider our bond"

Naruto concluded, but in the end he passed out from the hole in his shoulder from Sasuke's previous chidori and from extreme chakra exhaustion.

As Naruto passes out we see a silvered haired man with gravity defying hair come walking up to the two unconscious Genin. This mans name was Kakashi Hatake he was the teacher of these two.

After some time Kakashi gets back to the village with both students who are unconscious on him. He takes them both to a hospital where Sasuke is accepted without any problems although each doctor and nurse refuse to treat Naruto in which Kakashi takes him to Tsunade who is the fifth Hokage and she then patches Naruto up.

After about 3 days, we find  Naruto waking up after some monologuing to himself about the current events, and how he should rethink his friendship with Sasuke seeing on how he acted. He would then be interrupted by the Anbu, who were the Black ops of Konoha.

Naruto be informed that he would be requested/demanded to be in the council room. Throughout Naruto's life the council, mostly the civilian side, elders and a man with a bandaged eye named danzo have always had it against him. So the thought of having to go to the Council Room means that something bad is going to happen to him or that he's going to be berated in some way, shape or form.

Naruto headed towards the council room and would have made it there within 10 minutes, but as he was leaving he saw Kakashi and asked about the state that Sasuke was in, but he was just giving the cold shoulder and a slight glare from his supposed teacher which Naruto caught but didn't think anything of it. He also met with his friends on the way there and they all seem to glare at him then they would call him mean names, Sakura even tried to slap him and that was not what he was expecting for bringing back their other friend and teammate, Sakura was the girl he had a crush on, but she had a crush on Sasuke the same person he just got done fighting.

Naruto made it to the council room, he was met by the gaze of all sections of the council room, the Civilian Side, the Shinobi Side and also the Hokage and his/her Advisors, but he didn't forget about the bandaged man named Danzo.