Chapter 19:

Ginny was wide awake. Today was her day. Today was her WEDDING day. She was giddy and shifting around on her bed. Eventually she rolled off the bed, which resulted in Hermione waking up.

"You alright?" Hermione asked.

"Mhm. Just antsy." Ginny replied still fidgeting.

Hermione laughed softly. She got out of her bed and helped Ginny up.

"Let's start getting ready seeing as we're awake." Hermione smiled.

Ginny didn't need to be told twice. She ran out of the room, dashing downstairs. She was like a child on Christmas morning, but Ginny didn't care. Ginerva Molly Weasley was getting married in just ten hours!

Ginny saw her mother cooking breakfast with happy tears in her eyes, mumbling about how her baby girl was getting married.

Fleur had stumbled her way down the stairs, struggling with her stomach.

"Good morning Ginny! Are you nervous?" Fleur asked gratefully accepting a cup of tea from Molly.

"More excited." Ginny grinned.

Ellen, Lucy and Cassandra walked downstairs, Angelina in tow. The women were all talking in rapid excitement. Just ten hours.

Just ten hours.

Suddenly Ginny's excitement turned to nerves. Only ten hours. Only ten. ONLY TEN HOURS!

Breakfast seemed to take hours and when it was time to actually get ready, Ginny was fidgeting more than she ever had during the war. She found that silly. She was more nervous to marry Harry than she was to fight the Death Eaters during a war.

Silly Ginerva. He's Harry, not some stranger. Ginny chided herself.

But she couldn't stop the butterflies.

......................

Harry was all nervous. He was wearing his suit. Harry was pacing nervously. The ceremony was in only three hours. The girls were nearly ready, so he and his groomsmen were standing outside the Burrow.

That was when Molly walked out. She was wearing her dress as the bride's mother and she looked very pretty. Molly and the bridesmaids were all wearing pale pink dresses, the same color but different styles.

"The photographer is here. Ginny is nearly ready. She'll be down in a minute." Molly said before entering the house again.

Harry smiled softly as he waited for his soon to be bride.

That was when Ginny walked out. She was stunning. Harry was vaguely aware of Hermione and the other girls waking out too. But he only had eyes for Ginny.

Her dress was a stunning ball gown. All white, but the train and the bottom was a beautiful gold. Her veil was connected to a tiara, the same one Fleur had worn at her own wedding. Her makeup was largely natural except for a bright red lipgloss. Her hair was left down and curled.

Harry felt his eyes start to water. That was his bride. That was his Ginny. Merlin, she was gorgeous.

The couple hardly registered the photos being taken. After those photos, it was wedding time.

Sorry it took me so long to write this. I've been busy lately. However...the next chapter is the wedding!!!!!!!!!! Happy reading loves!