8: Cake 2

Plot: Hyung Line Version

The hyung line didn't understand why the three little's were afraid of the cake.

So Jin created an alternative desert for them.

He and the others had already eaten half of the cake, so he sent the little's to go play for a bit until desert was ready.

Jin waited a bit before the timer went off.

He put on the oven mitts and opened the oven lid, he took out the tray of brownies and set it on the counter to cool down.

He took off the mitts and went to let the little's know that desert was ready.

Jin walked to the playroom and went inside.

"Kookie, Tae, Jiminie, desert is ready." Jin announced, seeing the three were still while holding the toys.

Jin raised a brow as he walked towards them.

"Guys?" He asked them.

Jin gently shook Jungkook's shoulder, seeing parts of it fall off while his hand had cake bits on it.

Jin screamed and back away.

"Namjoon! Hoseok! Yoongi!" He yelled out for them.

The others turned their heads and went to see what was going on.

Jin continued to stay in place, looking at his hand in shock.

"Is everything okay?" Namjoon asked as he gently held Jin.

Jin shook his head as his eyes teared up. "K-Kookie is cake!"

Namjoon frowned and continued to hold the other.

Yoongi walked towards Jimin, he gently lifted the others arm, seeing it fell into bits of cake.

Yoongi backed away in horror.

How can something look so lifelike yet is fake?

Hoseok stayed in his place, not wanting to find out whether Taehyung was cake or not.

"W-we should call someone." Namjoon suggested.

"Who are we going to call? It's not like they can transform them back to not being cake." Yoongi told as he looked at the littles.

"Let's get out of here, if they are cake, this whole dorm could be cake..." Hoseok stated.

The three turned to Hoseok in the sudden realization.

"Run." Yoongi told.

The other began to run, but the floor below them began to collapse into cake bits.

Hoseok got sucked in towards the cake.

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's arm but also got sucked in.

Both Jin and Namjoon held each other's hands.

Namjoon went to get close to the front door as Jin held onto Yoongi's hand to keep them from falling in too deep.

Namjoon used his strength to reach towards the front door.

"Hurry up Namjoon!" Yoongi ordered as he tried to keep his grip on Hoseok's hand.

Hoseok tried to stay above, but felt the layers of cake swallowing him whole.

Namjoon outstretched his arm towards the door.

He grabbed onto the handle, seeing it crumble in his hold.

"Crap." Namjoon mumbled.

Hoseok fully sunk through the floor, Yoongi following suit as well as Jin.

Namjoon tried his best to pull them back up, but got engulfed in the cake as well.

"Hyungies!"

The four jolted awake when they heard the littles call them.

The three littles looked at the four.

"Jiminie." Yoongi rushed towards Jimin's side and gently carried the other.

He was thankful that the other didn't fall apart in his arms.

Jimin watched in confusion, but hugged back regardless.

Jin quickly went over to Jungkook and hugged him tightly.

Jungkook blinked slightly before hugging Jin back.

"Wah wrong?" Jungkook asked the other.

Jin shook his head.

"Nothing's wrong...I'm just very happy to see you." He held the other tight.

Hoseok went over to Taehyung and hugged him.

Taehyung hugged back happily, not questioning it due to getting hugs all the time.

Namjoon looked back at the half eaten cake.

He looked back at the others before packaging it up and putting it in the fridge.

Maybe no more cake for a few days...

A/N: Hi everyone. I apologize for not updating at all for a few years. I have been struck with writer's block and losing the need to write like I used to. Looking back at the stories I have left untouched made me sad yet I can't bring myself to write when I want to. I want to do better and update at least once or twice every often. I'm sorry for letting you all down. I hope to update soon or at least update once in awhile. Thank you.