The past

Down an empty hallway all that could be herd was small feet hitting the Marble floor as a fair like creature ran through the halls, resonating symphonies bounced off the stone walls. Her white dress and long blonde wavy hair floating behind her. She stopped at foot away from a door as if searching for something or someone. Finally as she approached the door the sounds of metal clashing against each other could be heard down the long corridor. stoping to investigate she started to slowly walk towards the source of the noise. There was a huge wooden door adorn with iron, it which was slightly open.

       Pushing the door softly, so that it doesn't make a sound. Looking into the room I realize it's the entrance to the courtyard, where The Lords train soldiers to fight with weapons for upcoming battles. looking closer I realized that my cousin Elijah was training with lord Hayate of the southern lands. Lord Hayate is the second son of lord Eros shizuka, their family members are trained worriers from an early age. Elijah is close friends with all the sons of lord Eros especially with the first son. They have known each other since the day, they were born. Due to the fact that lord Eros and uncle are dear friends who fought together in the great battle of realms. Apparently, both the heads of each household wanted to unite the family by creating an arrange marriage between the eldest son and daughter. Sadly, both men had only sons. However, that didn't stop their son from establishing life long friendship just as their fathers had. Someday, both Elijah and lord Hayate will take their father place as the head of the family just like I will when I become of age. Lord Hayate, eldest brother renounced the thrown to him because he fell in love with a mortal named nabiky. She a woman a head of her time she n the financial aspect.

Not Hearing the voice coming towards me from down the hall I had just came from, I continued to stare out in to the courtyard. Watching in fascination as the muscles under Lord Hayate skin become more prominent with each trust his of his sword. The sweat glistening in the sun as he instructed the soldier by demonstration. I had not the strength nor the intention to tear my eyes away from the magnificent sight before me, it was simply not possible.
"What are you doing young lady?" Startled by the voice behind me, in one a quick motion that left me dizzy I turn around. I find my uncle peering down at me with an amused smile, while he stood next to lord Eros. My face began to heat up, at the thought of being caught red handed watching the males in the courtyard.
"Just watching the soldier practice, after all someday I want to be able to fight just as well as Elijah." I said, lying through my teeth. The truth is that fighting did not really seem appealing to me, although it could come in handy in the future. Don't get me wrong I don't like to depend on anyone, which means that I will have to start training soon.
"Hmm, Hinata. You know your mother doesn't like it when you aren't seen in the nursery." My uncle says , his deep voice leaving no room for any future arguments.
" uncle, I am not longer a child. Soon I'll be turning 100. You know this" forgetting my manners for a moment, my irritation showing through.
" and you understand that for us that is similar to the age of a human pre adolescents" he said.
" I don't see why I cannot walk around our grounds without lotte. She just had her first child, truly you don't expect her to look after me. After all I am going to be of age soon" I huffed, while looking down at my feet. tired of being treated like a child.

" Hinata, azul Nadeshiko!" His voices bounced of the wall, making my overly sensitive ears ring. I winced, while slowly looking up into his eyes.

"you are the heir to your mothers thrown, which mean you need to to act like the proper young lady you are. If that means that your chaperone lady lotte has to be with you, then so be it. It is a sacrifice all young maidens must face, you cannot be around males alone. Much less, unmated ones" his harsh voice soften at the end.

"but! Uncle don't you think I should be able to trained like everyone else. Just because I was born a woman and not a man doesn't mean I'm any less efficient. With the proper training I could become a elite warrior and could possibly defend myself instead of relying on others" as we spoke, my uncle had managed to walk me down the halls toward my living quarters.

"it is not fair that Elijah began training at the age of 59 and here I am 99 with not one lesson. A lady should be well educate in all areas, especially since I shall rule one day. Don't you think lord Eros?" I asked the man standing beside my uncle, who I had call completely forgotten. He looked awfully startled when I addressed him. Lord Eros was well know from finding mates for his subject and may of his
friend. I fact, he the man who help uncle gain his wife trust after he strewed up royally.

" you are correct little lady" lord Eros looking completely serious. My uncle glared at him intensively.
" what!?, you should be proud it took you sister a lot of convincing to start training. You should start early anyways, the villager are becoming more uncontrollable due to the state you sister has been ever since -"" LORD EROS!, you know better then anyone we cannot talk about my sister condition. It only been a 100 since it happen" yelled my uncle, I tilted my head to the side listening. This is the first time I've ever heard of my mother being ill, she seemed fine yesterday when she came in my quarters.

" what's wrong with mama? " I asked, panicking a little. Now standing in front of my living quarter door as I inquired about my mothers health.
"Your mother is fine. How about we start training you tomorrow early morning" he said with a smile, I knew he was trying to change the topic but for now I'll let it go.

"Yes, uncle" I spoke softly.
"Now go back in to you ur room" uncle stated.
Pushing my bedroom door open, I walked in and slowly closed it. Once closed I leaning mt back on it. Listening to the soft click of the door being lock, I could hear my uncle in the distance as he walked away with lord Eros while they began to talk about the up coming eclipse.
Sigh, that was close. Oh well, at least now I shall learn the full potential of my powers. A shadow appear out of light in the middle of my bedroom. They are know as the spirit of the damned, servant loyal to my clan.

"my lady, it is time for bed." It said while holding my nightgown. I pushed of the door, walked slowly toward it while stretching my arms up letting it slip of my dress and place the gown on me. Once it was done, I walked toward a vanity and sat down letting the spirit bush my blond locks.

"All done, now off bed young mistress" I nodded my head, feeling tired. She took me to bed and cover me. Then she disappeared the same way she returned. As I slipped into a deep slumber.

❄️❄️❄️💧❄️❄️❄️💧❄️❄️❄️💧❄️❄️❄️

The hall were all bare and empty as all were a sleep except the guard. Suddenly the young prince awoke, transfixed by the full moon out side her window. She had always felt a stronger pull to it then most in her clan. At night suck as these she would walk out to the court yard and run until her leg could hold her. Tonight was no different. The night was calling, as she slowly rose from the bed left her room. She began to roam  the hollow halls until she reached her destinations. Once out side under a mantle of stars and the watchful eyes of her ancestors. She began to dance, the long forgotten dance of her people. They one they used to capture the goods favors. She was a gitana. An enchantress of the night. She small lethal body swayed, hips moving to a long forgotten beat. Hand above her head similar to a belly dancer. The fire flies danced at her side. Her hair fell daintily over her body reflecting the moon making her hair appear white.  She fell to her knees not missing a beat, the stone muscle ing her stomach moved as she moves her hands in front of her framing her face. Little did she know a man was watching her from a far. A warrior of hair as dark as the night in which cradled the moon and was home to the stars. He was bewitched.

Hey! Guys  sorry for the delay, this is not the final product or this chapter I will chance some thing and I revise it to create the next chapter.
I would love to hear you thought so please comment!