Garry is real??

Harry's POV:

After I dropped Grace off the other night, I've been working on a new song. I finally finished it after 2 days of getting it finished. I called management last night and we are going into the studio today to rehearse and for the boys and I to try out the song.

"Shit" I mumbled looking at the clock. I was supposed to be there 15 minutes ago. I quickly threw on a pair of pants and a shirt and ran out the door.

—-

"Hi sorry I'm late"

"It's fine. The boys are already inside the booth go right in." The man sitting at one of the desk said.

"Hey guys" I said walking inside

"Hey" They all said at once.

"So management said you wrote a new song." Liam said

"Yeah I did. Here I wrote you all a copy." I passed them each a paper with the lyrics.

"Okay you guys ready to go" A male voice said through speakers. We all gave a thumbs up and the music started playing.

Niall started: Counted all my mistakes and there's only one. Standing out from the list of the things I've done. All the rest of my crimes don't come close. To the look on your face when I let you go. So I built you a house from a broken home then I wrote you a song with the words you spoke It took me some time but I figured out. How to fix up a heart that I let down

Chorus: Now I'm searching every lonely place. Every corner calling out your name. Trying to find you but I just don't know. Where do broken hearts go? Where do broken hearts go?

Liam Payne: Yeah, the taste of your lips on the tip of my tongue is at the top of the list of the things I want. Mind is running in circles of you and me. Anyone in between is the enemy

 Harry Styles: Shadows come with the pain that you're running from love was something you never heard enough. Yeah it took me some time but I figured out. How to fix up a heart that I let down

Chorus: Now I'm searching every lonely place. Every corner calling out your name trying to find you but I just don't know. Where do broken hearts go? Are you sleeping baby by yourself. Or are you giving it to someone else trying to find you but I just don't know. Where do broken hearts go? Where do broken hearts go?

Harry Styles: Tell me now, tell me now, tell me where you go when you feel afraid. Tell me now, tell me now tell me will you ever love me again, love me again

Chorus: Now I'm searching every lonely place. Every corner calling out your name trying to find you but I just don't know. 

Where do broken hearts go? Are you sleeping baby by yourself Or are you giving it to someone else trying to find you but I just don't know

Where do broken hearts go? Tell me where you're hiding out. Where do broken hearts go? Come on baby, cause I need you now. Where do broken hearts go? Tell me cause I'm ten feet down

Where do broken hearts go? Come on baby, come and get me out Come on baby, come and get me out. Come on baby, cause I need you now Where do broken hearts go? Where do broken hearts go? Where do broken hearts go? Where do broken hearts go?

———-

"That was great guys." Someone said over the speaker. We took off our headphones.

"So what do you guys think?" I said

"I love it" Niall said. They all nodded in agreement.

"It's about Grace" Louis said smiling.

"Yeah it is."

"So are you guys dating or what. We haven't heard anything new from you too." Niall said really excited.

"Yeah we are." I turned around and Grace was standing there. "We'll give you guys a minute." Liam said walking out of the room, followed by Zayn, Liam, and Niall.

"Lou" Grace said laughing. Louis walked over to Grace and gave her a hug.

"She's mine Harry." Louis said trying to act serious.

"Whatever you say mate." Louis kissed the top of Grace's head and walked out of the room.

"Thanks." Grace said

"For what?"

"The song, but I think I realized something."

"What's that"

"I can love you again and I do love you."

"I love you too Grace. You don't ever have to be afraid again because I'm going to always be there for you." I closed the space between us and kissed her.

"It's official Garry is real." Louis said

"Garry that's the best you could do." Grace said laughing.

"Don't worry Grace, there's plenty more."

"The things I get myself into" Grace said walking out of the room.

——-

I will be updating a few more chapter this week :) I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. So Garry is real what do you guys think??

Vote and Comment!! xxxx