Finale and Flashback

he thought his life was just a series of constant suffering. he didn't even want to wake up. but it's the nightmare of holding taehyung in his arms jerk him wide awake.

then he kept telling himself the emotional pain should pass, and that time healed all wounds.

but his pain wasn't going any better. it was like.. waiting for the pain to keep coming until he just get used to it.

with his brain in a fog. it seemed to be a gray mist, so thick he was unable to see anything. soft voices floated beside him and somehow, he recognizes them. taehyung..

jungkook lay back down and expended all of his energy turning his body and spreading his arms to embrace the figure. he put his hands on taehyung's smooth tummy and fell asleep again in a matter of seconds.

this is a dream; he is not awake.

the second time jungkook woke up,
the first sensation he felt was of someone holding his hand.

moving his fingers, he realized it had to be a feminine one. he tried to open his eyes, but they felt like they were glued shut.

"gugu...."

the soft voice whispering in his ear brought instant recognition. even in his dreams, taehyung's voice sounded softer than aquamarine sky.

"gugu, it's taehyung. can you open your eyes?"

he concentrated and tried again to open his eyes, this time with success. he saw taehyung's beautiful face next to his. this must surely be a dream..

"hello, luna's favourite papa." taehyung greeted as though it were merely another weekday morning. his adorable smile though was one of relief.

"t- taehyung?"

"yes.. gugu?"

"taehyung, i am not dreaming.. right? this is real and you're here with me?" jungkook said as he still felt so miserable and crippled by heartache.

"it wasn't a dream.. it was real."
taehyung responded and lean in for a soft kiss before he curls up on jungkook's chest.

a little later, jungkook pulled away from the kiss. he could hear the sound of taehyung licking his lips, could feel the hot moist air of the other breath between them.

"i swear i'll keep you close to me. you were my only hope for happiness. without you, i'm not half the man i used to be.." jungkook's voice was strained, as though it were only with a great amount of effort he was able to get the word past his chest at all.

he returned his gaze to taehyung's enchanting eyes before kissing him on the nose, cheek, forehead, chin, and finally lips. "i'm sorry if i'm smothering you, but a life without you terrified the hell out of me a few weeks ago." jungkook admitted.

taehyung was aware of jungkook's trauma and fear, but that was enough. it's time to think about the present, the one we're in right now. he smiled,

"you don't need to be sorry for anything.." taehyung murmured. he kissed jungkook's cheekbone, his temple, the deep lines that surrounded his mouth. "you don't have to say it, it's all right.. guu ah, can you kiss me more, please.." he begged.

slowly taehyung undressed himself, removing his clothes piece by piece. he came on top of him, faces inches apart. they both smiled before taehyung kissed him with all the fire he had inside.

taehyung grabbing jungkook's hair and initiate hard kisses with a cry of shocked amazement and sweet gasp of euphoria.

truly it felt heavenly, a loving one. like a promise, a pact of forever kiss.