Chapter 8: Welcome to the torture

Unknown room
3rd person pov

A

fter the attack on the white fang army advanced, Adam who survived the attack wake up in the straight room. he was tide to the chair, unable to get out, he looks around the room. He seens a glass mirror and the table in front of him.

Adam: Where am i?

The door open. Revealing a fox faunus with a big belly on her. He can tell that she pregnant, he ask.

Adam: Who are you?

???: Just the faunus who take your army down.

Adam: Wait! Your the one who take out my army!

???: Yeah, but you're been forcing many faunus to join you own organization. Also I have spies tell me your stancing a coup in the organization.

Adam: Because I want the humans to fear us! They pathetic and even discrimination us.

???: Even your own organizations was to attack the faunus in the town.

Adam: Because they are a traitor of the white fang.

This make ??? angry at him.

???: Well, if they are traitor. Then you are a traitor.

Adam: What-

The door opens revealing two soldiers with blue beret uniform. They came with knifes, swords and even deadly chainsaws.

???: You see adam, When I was a little girl, my parents were killed by the white fang. *she took a small size knife* because it makes me feel angry seeing them die.

She stab adam in the leg, Causing him to scream in pain.

???: It breaks my heart.

She stab adam in the shoulder, Causing him to scream in pain again.

???: I lost everyone.

She stab adam in the eye.

???: I was angry at the white fang killing my parents. This hurt my heart.

She stabbed him chest.

???: But, The Republican saved me, care for me and even teaching me anything i know.

She smiles and stop stabbing adam. Adam in making around his body.

???: After I learn, A human man with brown skin, I remembered when we have a moment.

She choose a sword...

???: *Giggle* well adam, Me and my husband were very close

She cut adam legs screaming in pain.

???: I find out, I was pregnant. But my husband decided to take care me and my children, I having twins.

She smiles again and cuts adam other leg.

Adam: *in pain* P-P-P-P-Please..... stop!

???: I'm not done yet adam. Because you wanted to kill everyone in the village. We send spies to your HQ. We revealed everything you done, You leader sienna was shock, So she banneds you. The member of the white fang you're creating was gone.

Adam was shock to hear that white fang expected.

??? Choose a chainsaw.

???: Adam, Republican sentences you to death for murder, terrorist activities and crimes against humanity and faunuskind.

??? Pulls the string and the chainsaw was working. The chainsaw got into adam chest.

Adam: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Adam keeps screaming louder. Before that, he stops screaming resulting that he's dead.

???: Finally! Guards, take this body to the dump.

B. Soldiers: Yes ma'am

Both of the soldiers grabbed adam corpse, ??? Look at herself that she cover in blood.

???: Whoops! I need a wash.

She went to her room and bath. Most of the blood come off. After she's done washing her body, A phone rang. She picks it up and answer.

???: Hello?

Y/N: [Phone] Hey sweetie

W/N: Y/N! Aaawww hows you mission.

Y/N: [Phone] Fine! Also my parents are here, You want to meet them.

W/N: *Gasp* Really!?

Y/N: [Phone] Yep.

W/N: I'll been right their.

To be continue