xi

If you need me I'll be there,

Don't you ever let me down.

Y/N hadn't planned to go home with him, she really hadn't. And when he suggested that she could come over for a coffee she wasn't even sure whether it was okay to take the offer or not, because she really had no idea whether he actually meant getting a coffee or... or something else. And Y/N didn't know what she was hoping for, but she agreed anyway, because both would be pretty nice. A coffee and... something else. Only that she obviously couldn't openly admit that she wanted to fuck him. Maybe it was okay to admit that on the second or third date, but on the first date it just seemed trashy. Unless they were both down for it.

And that was ultimately the dilemma she was facing. She had no idea if Shouta was down for it or if he was just being awkward and wasn't sure what the whole invitation back home for coffee implied. And Y/N sure as hell wasn't going to ask him about it, because that would just make things weird. Maybe she should just go with him and see how the rest of the evening panned out. If he made the first step - great. If he didn't, then she'd be happy with a cup of coffee before heading back home. Except that she really wanted much more than a cup of coffee. Who the hell had even come up with that stupid rule about not having sex after the first date? Whoever it was, they clearly hadn't had a date with Shouta Aizawa, because damn.

Y/N wasn't really sure what exactly it was about him she found so incredibly attractive, but she just really found him insanely hot. Maybe it was his build - he wasn't massive like some other pro heroes, but he was more lean and muscular. More of an athletic type. Y/N liked that. Also his hair - he had tied it up into a bun for the evening and it made him look extremely attractive. There was something rugged about his stubble, too. All of that combined with how stoic and serious he was and with his deep and gruff voice - Y/N loved it. She loved the whole package.

And when it came to personality they seemed to click very well, too. He wasn't the kind of guy that liked to talk a lot of bullshit and Y/N liked that, because she had no tolerance for bullshit. She liked how serious he was, it gave her the feeling that he was dependable and independent. That she wasn't dealing with a manchild, but with an actual adult who knew what he was doing with his life. Plus, he was clearly financially stable and Y/N was getting to that age where financial stability was incredibly sexy. She was well able to pay her own bills, but there were months when she was struggling and knowing that the man she was potentially dating didn't need any extra help and she wouldn't need to feed him or pay his rent - that was priceless.

So from her side everything was perfect. She liked Shouta, she thought that they clicked well and she would be happy to go on another date with him soon enough. She'd be happy to sleep with him after their first date tonight and stay over and get breakfast in the morning, even. Y/N didn't really see an issue with it, but she also didn't want to look desperate or anything. She knew damn well that it was easy to get too clingy too early - she had made that mistake before and it wasn't good for her or her boyfriend at the time. She didn't want to make the same mistakes with Shouta, because she actually really liked him, even if he came in a package with his unhinged ex-wife (especially since Y/N had to admit that it had been kind of fun to lay into her).

"So, here we are..." she heard Shouta saying. Y/N looked up, realising that they had arrived at a pretty fancy apartment block in a really nice area of the city. She wasn't sure why she had expected something else. For some reason Shouta gave her the vibes that he would live in a student accommodation type apartment. He just didn't seem to be like someone that put a lot of emphasis on luxury. Still, this building looked nice as hell. Y/N wondered whether it had maybe been his ex's idea to get such a fancy apartment. Y/N had a feeling that this was the case.

"Looks pretty nice." Y/N commented, not sure where to go from here. She didn't want to be pushy about going up into the apartment with him. On the other hand, even if they didn't have sex, she kind of wanted a coffee, because her home was pretty far away and she wanted some rest before making her way back there. Ideally, she'd be staying over, however.

"So, are you still up for getting a coffee? Like, you don't have to, I don't want you to feel like you have to come upstairs for a coffee or anything. It's completely up to you, really..." Shouta asked. He seemed nervous as hell, which made Y/N think that maybe he had a little more than coffee in mind. She smiled at him, glad that she wasn't the only one being nervous about this.

"No, don't worry. I'd love to have some coffee. The night is still young, right?" she answered with a little chuckle. Shouta smiled back and nodded, before fishing his keys out of his pocket and opening the door. He held it open for her and Y/N walked inside. This place was much fancier than she was used to and she felt a little bit like a fish out of water. She was relieved when Shouta walked in behind her and she could just follow him into the elevator, trying not to get distracted by how big and luxurious everything looked in this building. She really wondered what his apartment would look like, because she couldn't really imagine it after seeing this house.

She looked up at him when the doors of the elevator closed and he was looking at her at the same moment. Y/N must have felt braver than usual when their eyes met, because otherwise she wouldn't have been bringing up the one thing that had been on her mind the entire way over here.

"So... are we just going to have some coffee or..." she asked, not sure how to continue. She bit her lip and turned towards Shouta, just as he was taking a step closer to her, looking at her with unveiled desire in his eyes.

"Or what?" he wanted to know. It was only then that Y/N realised how close they were to each other, how they were in an elevator together in the middle of the night and how she was about to go home with this guy that she definitely had the biggest crush of all times on. How the hell had she thought that maybe he actually just wanted to have coffee? Plus, this guy was a pro hero. He could probably have any girl he wanted, so maybe she should get over herself and take her chance while she had it. She looked back up at him and smiled, moving even closer.

"Or you know... are we going to do more than just have coffee?" she replied. There was a moment where time seemed to be standing still and Y/N held her breath and then everything happened very quickly. Shouta closed the distance between them, his hand at the back of her neck, pulling her closer and pressing their lips together. Y/N was a little surprised at first, because she hadn't expected him to actually be this forward, but they had a few drinks and they had been eyeing each other up all evening. And it wasn't like she was going to complain about it.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned back against the wall of the elevator, her body between the wall and Shouta's body, as they exchanged hungry and breathless kisses. Y/N had no idea how long they were going at this and she honestly didn't care. She was more than thrilled that this was actually happening and how good all of this felt to care about the fact that they were still in an elevator in an apartment building, where technically anyone could walk in on them. The only thing that was in her head right now was Shouta and the fact that he seemed to know exactly how to make her feel good and that this all was actually happening.